Digital TV News: Unitron
Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
Jul 22, 2021 – Freesat has become the latest company to have satellite receivers pass the European-wide assurance scheme for TV and Satellite distribution equipment known as the European IRS Certification Scheme (EICS).
News categories: DTG Testing, Freesat, CAI, Digital TV, QoE, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
iWedia provides SAT>IP software for Unitron multiswitch
Feb 24, 2015 – iWedia has announced that it has provided its SAT>IP server software to Belgian digital TV headend manufacturer UnitronGroup for integration within its new Johansson 9830 multiswitch.
News categories: iWedia, Unitron, Hervé Creff, Stephen Deleu, Digital TV, Europe, Gateway, LNB, Middleware, Satellite, Smart Home
Entropic Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results
Feb 5, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has reported fourth quarter results. Net revenues for the year ended December 31, 2013 were $259.4 million, a decrease of 19% from the $321.7 million reported for the year ended December 31, 2012.
News categories: Entropic, Results, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
BSkyB deploys Entropic Channel Stacking Switch in Unitron multi-switch
Jan 6, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Unitron have announced that the Unitron Johansson multi-switch, powered by Entropic's EN5218 channel stacking switch technology, gives Sky subscribers in UK and Ireland MDUs full access to Sky+ PVR and multi-room services.
News categories: Entropic, Unitron, BSkyB, Brendan Hegarty, Willy Lamaire, Matt Rhodes, CES2023, Ireland, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, UK
Entropic Enables Unitron Multi-Switch to Simplify European Satellite Market Installations
Jun 6, 2012 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that its Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) technology has been tapped by Unitron Group for its Johansson single cable multi-switch, the 9742.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Unitron Group, Europe, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Entropic Announces Channel Stacking Switch for Free-To-Air Satellite Market
May 19, 2009 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that its next-generation Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) technology has been tapped by several OEMs for the large free-to-air (FTA) European satellite market.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Axing, Jultec, Unitron, Wisi, ANGA COM, Digital TV, DVR, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools