Digital TV News: Unitron
Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
Jul 22, 2021 – Freesat has become the latest company to have satellite receivers pass the European-wide assurance scheme for TV and Satellite distribution equipment known as the European IRS Certification Scheme (EICS).
News categories: DTG Testing, Freesat, CAI, Digital TV, QoE, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
iWedia provides SAT>IP software for Unitron multiswitch
Feb 24, 2015 – iWedia has announced that it has provided its SAT>IP server software to Belgian digital TV headend manufacturer UnitronGroup for integration within its new Johansson 9830 multiswitch.
News categories: iWedia, Unitron, Hervé Creff, Stephen Deleu, Digital TV, Europe, Gateway, LNB, Middleware, Satellite, Smart Home
Entropic Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results
Feb 5, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has reported fourth quarter results. Net revenues for the year ended December 31, 2013 were $259.4 million, a decrease of 19% from the $321.7 million reported for the year ended December 31, 2012.
News categories: Entropic, Results, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
BSkyB deploys Entropic Channel Stacking Switch in Unitron multi-switch
Jan 6, 2014 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) and Unitron have announced that the Unitron Johansson multi-switch, powered by Entropic's EN5218 channel stacking switch technology, gives Sky subscribers in UK and Ireland MDUs full access to Sky+ PVR and multi-room services.
News categories: Entropic, Unitron, BSkyB, Brendan Hegarty, Willy Lamaire, Matt Rhodes, CES2023, Ireland, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, UK
Entropic Enables Unitron Multi-Switch to Simplify European Satellite Market Installations
Jun 6, 2012 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that its Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) technology has been tapped by Unitron Group for its Johansson single cable multi-switch, the 9742.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Unitron Group, Europe, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor
Entropic Announces Channel Stacking Switch for Free-To-Air Satellite Market
May 19, 2009 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced that its next-generation Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) technology has been tapped by several OEMs for the large free-to-air (FTA) European satellite market.
News categories: Entropic Communications, Axing, Jultec, Unitron, Wisi, ANGA COM, Digital TV, DVR, LNB, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media