Digital TV News: Verimatrix
Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
Feb 24, 2021 – Beenius has announced that MultTV, a consortium of 13 Brazilian ISPs, has upgraded its existing IPTV system with the Beenius OTT solution. Currently, MultTV is offering services and products to 40+ operators.
News categories: Beenius, MultTV, Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Martin Zorz, Luiz Adolfo Gewers, Asaf Ashkenazi, Brazil, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Okko Sport integrates Verimatrix watermarking against piracy
Feb 10, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Okko Sport has selected Verimatrix to assist in preventing unauthorized sports broadcasts. Okko Sport has integrated Verimatrix Watermarking into its broadcasts.
News categories: Verimatrix, Okko Sport, Asaf Ashkenazi, Oleg Manzha, Digital TV, OTT, Russia, Watermarking
Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
Nov 18, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced general availability of its Verimatrix Watermarking anti-piracy technology for HTML5, enabling users to attach a signature to each viewer on an HTML5 streaming platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Asaf Ashkenazi, Martin Bergenwall, Digital TV, HTML5, Watermarking, Worldwide
Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
Oct 28, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Agile Content (BME Growth: AGIL.MC) has expanded its protected video service to include Verimatrix Multi-DRM serviced by the Verimatrix Secure Cloud for their AgileTV OTT offering.
News categories: Verimatrix, Agile Content, Asaf Ashkenazi, Monica Rayo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Spain
izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
Oct 26, 2020 – Mirada has announced the commercial launch of its Android TV Operator Tier with custom launcher for Mexican operator, izzi. The launch extends izzi’s pay TV service to Android TV hybrid set-top boxes.
News categories: Mirada, izzi, José Luis Vázquez, Salvi Folch, Android TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box, UX
Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
Sep 28, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Armstrong has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) alongside the recent incorporation of the TiVo platform into its STBs.
News categories: Verimatrix, Armstrong, Asaf Ashkenazi, Mike Giobbi, Chris Mley, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Nordija, EKT, Verimatrix offer cloud solution for IPTV/OTT video providers
Sep 7, 2020 – Nordija, EKT and Verimatrix have unveiled a cloud-based solution for IPTV and OTT video service providers. The Stratos bundle pre-integrates Nordija's video platform, EKT's device management and Verimatrix's content security.
News categories: Nordija, EKT, Verimatrix, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Worldwide
Cyta selects Verimatrix for its IPTV service
Jul 27, 2020 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that the Cyprus Telecommunications Authority (Cyta) is to secure its IPTV services with the capabilities offered by the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) framework.
News categories: Verimatrix, Cyta, Asaf Ashkenazi, Content Protection, Cyprus, Digital TV, IPTV, Watermarking
Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
Jun 30, 2020 – Verimatrix, (Paris: VMX) has announced that Altibox Norway is to move its security framework into the Verimatrix Secure Cloud. In the Cloud, Altibox can more easily optimize its end-to-end content security.
News categories: Verimatrix, Altibox, Asaf Ashkenazi, Jarle Johnsen, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Norway
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020