Digital TV News: WIZTIVI
VANTIVA demonstrates latest CPE solutions at CES 2023
Jan 4, 2023 – At CES, VANTIVA will be demonstrating an array of solutions around new innovations, including Wi-Fi 7, 5G FWA, connected fitness and a hybrid set-top box/soundbar, for the connected home market.
News categories: VANTIVA, Luis Martinez-Amago, Android TV, Big Data, CES2023, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Lumine Group acquires Wiztivi from SFR
Dec 13, 2022 – Lumine Group (TSX:CSU) has announced that it has completed the carve-out acquisition of Wiztivi from SFR. Wiztivi will operate as an autonomous business unit within Lumine.
News categories: Wiztivi, Lumine Group, David Sharpley, Digital TV, MandA, UX, Worldwide
Synamedia expands Synamedia Go cloud video suite
Apr 25, 2022 – Synamedia has announced the launch of its complete Synamedia Go cloud video suite. Synamedia Go offers video service providers everything they need to launch a streaming service as well as the ability to customize it to increase value.
News categories: Synamedia, Nick Thexton, Tom Morrod, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Wiztivi develops HbbTV app for Fransat
Mar 10, 2022 – From design to maintenance, with front-end, backend and back office, Wiztivi has developed for Fransat an end-to-end solution for its new HbbTV app. Thanks to the Wiztivi Framework, the app is compliant with most TV set models from 2016 to 2022.
News categories: Wiztivi, Fransat, Thibault Demartial, Jean-Luc Deroudilhe, Apps, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Smart TV
Details of HbbTV Symposium and Awards 2021 announced
Sep 29, 2021 – The HbbTV Association has announced that the HbbTV Symposium and Awards 2021 will take place as an in-person event on November 24-25 at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris in France.
News categories: HbbTV Association, Salto, Vincent Grivet, Thomas Follin, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
Sep 23, 2021 – Wiztivi has announced that it created the user interface for Sagemcom's Video Soundbox, which brings together video, audio and voice control. Video Soundbox is the world's first Dolby Atmos certified set-top box.
News categories: Wiztivi, Sagemcom, Ari Bensimon, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wiztivi makes voice control accessible for operators
Jan 28, 2021 – Wiztivi has announced a solution allowing operators, media and OTT players to integrate voice control into their UI. With Sagemcom, Wiztivi has enabled Vodafone and SFR to create a TV experience using smart speakers.
News categories: Wiztivi, Digital TV, Europe, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UX
TV5MONDE selects Wiztivi to further its linear TV reach
Dec 17, 2020 – Wiztivi has announced that it has worked with TV5MONDE on the development, maintenance and supervision of a multilingual OTT app allowing TV5MONDE's audience to access a linear channel in HD with subtitles.
News categories: Wiztivi, TV5MONDE, Thibault Demartial, Diane Couderc, Apps, Digital TV, France, Streaming, UX
Wiztivi UI selected by Benshi for Samsung and Android TV apps
Dec 15, 2020 – Benshi, a French SVOD platform for children aged 3 to 11, and Wiztivi are teaming up to deploy Benshi's service on Samsung Smart TVs and Android TVs, using Wiztivi’s cross-platform User Interface product.
News categories: Wiztivi, Benshi, Ari Bensimon, Adrien Desanges, Apps, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, UX
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement
- 76% of SVOD services to introduce ads in the next two years
- Free, ad-supported streaming takes off in the U.S.
- NextGen TV begins broadcasting in Des Moines, IA
- PANTAFLIX to dispose of streaming technology subsidiary
- Harmonic powers live sports streaming for VertiCast
- Eurovision Sport selects Ad Insertion Platform monetization solution
- TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
- Ateme launches statmux for NextGen TV and streaming services
- Canela Media chooses Amagi for FAST content monetization
- SES in discussions regarding possible combination with Intelsat
- Comscore expands 48-hour television reporting
- TCCL deploys iWedia Android TV Custom Launcher
- LiveU joins AWS Partner Network
- 63% of rural Americans bundle internet and TV