Digital TV News: Zattoo
Zattoo and 3SS partner to enable live TV in cars
Sep 12, 2023 – Zattoo and 3SS are joining forces to bring live TV streaming to cars. Zattoo Stream APIs have been integrated into 3SS' 3Ready Platform as part of a technical proof of concept.
News categories: 3SS, Zattoo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, In-Car, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Zattoo and Init7 launch fibre-plus-TV bundle in Switzerland
Aug 29, 2023 – Zattoo and Init7 have partnered to offer Zattoo Home in Switzerland, combining Init7's fast fibre-optic internet with hundreds of TV channels, in full HD, from Zattoo.
News categories: Zattoo, Init7, Constanze Gilles, Fredy Künzler, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Switzerland
health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
May 31, 2023 – Amagi has announced that health tv, a German private television station owned by the hospital group Asklepios, is making its foray into FAST using Amagi's cloud solutions.
News categories: Amagi, health tv, Srinivasan KA, Marina Gunesch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming
Annual AVOD/FAST ad revenue already above €250m in the EU5
Apr 4, 2023 – In 2022, NPA Conseil and Médiamétrie estimate that AVOD and FAST advertising revenues reached €255 million in the EU5, with the UK and Germany accounting for 80%.
News categories: Médiamétrie, NPA Conseil, Laurence Deléchapt, Philippe Bailly, Advertising, Digital TV, EU, Market Research, Streaming, UK
TV reception over the Internet continues to grow in Switzerland
Mar 28, 2023 – According to Zattoo's 2023 TV Streaming Report, more and more Swiss people use the internet for TV reception, with high inflation having less impact on streaming subscriptions than expected.
News categories: Zattoo, Jörg Meyer, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Switzerland
Epic Malta launches TV service with Zattoo
Mar 13, 2023 – Zattoo has launched a TV service for Epic Malta. Epic's customers will be able to access 39 TV channels, including 11 specifically for the Maltese market, via a wide range of streaming devices.
News categories: Zattoo, Epic, Jörg Meyer, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Malta, Set Top Box
Zattoo launches its first own FAST channel
Mar 7, 2023 – Zattoo has launched its own FAST channel, Netzkino. Zattoo has taken over programming of the Netzkino channel from Plaion Pictures with Zattoo also taking care of marketing of the advertising slots.
News categories: Zattoo, Plaion Pictures, Constanze Gilles, Oliver Knappmann, Hauk Markus, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, Switzerland
Zattoo app comes to VIDAA-based Hisense and Loewe TVs
Nov 15, 2022 – With the Zattoo app now being available on Hisense and Loewe TV devices running the VIDAA operating system, Zattoo is closing one of the last gaps in the market for access to its service in the DACH region.
News categories: Zattoo, VIDAA, Loewe, Constanze Gilles, Denis Oštir, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Smart TV, Switzerland, TV Everywhere, TV OS
AXIAN and Zattoo bring IPTV & OTT entertainment to Madagascar
Dec 10, 2021 – Zattoo has announced that Telma, an AXIAN Group subsidiary, is using Zattoo's end-to-end, fully hosted and managed TV-as-a-Service to offer state of the art set-top box and app based IPTV and OTT services in Madagascar.
News categories: Zattoo, Telma, Niklas Brambring, Bertrand Lacroix, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Madagascar, Set Top Box, Streaming
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029