Digital TV News: Zenterio
Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets
Oct 8, 2019 – Oregan Networks has announced the acquisition of the Zenterio AB assets, and assimilation of its engineering and delivery teams located in Sweden and Mexico. The purchase boosts Oregan’s ability to scale its multiscreen platform innovation and project delivery capabilities.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, MnA, Set Top Box, Sweden
AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
Jun 19, 2019 – AdScribe has announced that it has brought targeted advertising to Italian television viewers on compatible HbbTV devices. In partnering with AdScribe, Publitalia '80 is now capable of displaying more creative output to engage brands' customers.
News categories: AdScribe, Publitalia '80, Donal O'Connor, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, UX
Zenterio launches next-generation TV platform at IBC 2018
Sep 14, 2018 – At IBC2018, Zenterio will launch Zenterio TV, an entertainment client platform powered by Zenterio Cloud. Zenterio TV helps operators boost viewer satisfaction by distributing relevant content, increase profitability, secure their role in the pay-TV future, and begin supporting home automation offerings.
News categories: Zenterio, Jörgen Nilsson, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Deutsche Telekom 4K IPTV/satellite hybrid STB powered by Zenterio
Sep 5, 2018 – Zenterio has announced that Deutsche Telekom has launched EntertainTV Sat, a high-end 4K IPTV, OTT, and satellite set-top box powered by Zenterio OS. With the box, DT has enabled new client- and cloud-based features and services.
News categories: Zenterio, Deutsche Telekom, Jörgen Nilsson, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box
COSMOTE TV delivers Smart Remote experience on Zenterio OS-based STBs
Aug 30, 2018 – Zenterio has announced that OTE Group has deployed, in COSMOTE TV its pay-TV service, an advanced set-top box (STB) called EUROBOX (KAON NS2000) using Zenterio OS. Zenterio OS allows COSMOTE TV to support internet-delivered, on-demand content in addition to live content.
News categories: Zenterio, OTE Group, Jörgen Nilsson, Apps, Digital TV, Greece, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Artificial Solutions partners with Zenterio for Conversational AI via TV
Apr 10, 2018 – Artificial Solutions has announced a partnership with Zenterio. The alliance will enable Zenterio to offer its customers a conversational AI element in its interactive TV platform.
News categories: Artificial Solutions, Zenterio, Andy Peart, Marco Frattolin, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home, UX, Worldwide
Zenterio OS powers new series of STBs at Telekom Romania
Feb 20, 2018 – Zenterio has announced that Telekom Romania is using Zenterio OS to power a new series of STBs for its TV Interactiv IPTV service. Thanks to Zenterio OS, Telekom Romania end users can now enjoy a seamless user experience and rich feature set on the new STBs.
News categories: Zenterio, Telekom Romania, Jörgen Nilsson, Roxana Baias, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Romania, Set Top Box
Deutsche Telekom launches 4K STB in Germany with Zenterio
Nov 7, 2017 – Zenterio has announced that TDG Germany, owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, has deployed a second set-top box (STB) powered by Zenterio OS as part of the Deutsche Telekom Group's strategy to harmonize STB client software across all of its operations in Germany, Hungary, Greece, Romania, and Croatia.
News categories: Zenterio, Deutsche Telekom, Jörgen Nilsson, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Admeira runs interactive advertising in HbbTV trial with AdScribe
Oct 24, 2017 – AdScribe has announced that it is bringing interactive advertising to TV viewers on HbbTV devices. Admeira, partnering with AdScribe, has launched an advertising beta test running on the public TV channels delivered by a major Swiss TV operator.
News categories: AdScribe, Admeira, Donal O'Connor, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Switzerland
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5