Digital TV News: nc+
ADB launches broadcast/broadband multiscreen solution with NC+ as first customer
Sep 4, 2013 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (ADB) has announced ADB Multi-Screen, a software suite that combines broadcast and broadband delivery with home network content redistribution for an enhanced user experience across multiple screens at home and on the move.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, nc+, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Mobile, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Poland's nc+ has 2.3 million subscribers at end-June 2013
Aug 22, 2013 – TVN Group has announced financial results for the second quarter and the first half of 2013. nc+, the strategic associate of TVN, had 2.3 million post-paid subscribers at the end of June.
News categories: TVN Group, nc+, Poland, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results
May 14, 2013 – Vivendi has released its first quarter 2013 results. At the end of March 2013, Canal+ Group's total subscription portfolio was up 285,000 year-on-year, thanks to good performances in the Canal+ Overseas territories, in particular in Africa and Vietnam.
News categories: Vivendi, Canal+ Group, GVT, Africa, Brazil, France, IPTV, Poland, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Vietnam
NC+ satellite TV launches in Poland
Mar 21, 2013 – The combined satellite TV service, NC+, replacing Cyfra+ from Canal+ and 'n' from TVN has launched in Poland. There are 6 packages to choose from ranging from 70 channels with 17 channels of HD up to 130 channels with 50 channels of HD along with VOD and multiroom.
News categories: NC+, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite
Vivendi (Canal+, GVT, nc+) releases 2012 results
Feb 26, 2013 – Vivendi has released its 2012 results. Launched commercially in January 2012, the number of subscribers for GVT's pay-TV service reached 406,000 at the end of 2012. Canal+ France had 11.363 million subscriptions at the end of the year.
News categories: Vivendi, Canal+ Group, GVT, Brazil, France, IPTV, Poland, Results, Satellite
CANAL+ and TVN begin merger of 'n' and CYFRA+ in Poland
Nov 30, 2012 – CANAL+ Group and TVN GROUP have announced the closing of their strategic partnership agreements and have started to merge their pay TV platforms n and CYFRA+, to create nc+, set to be Poland's leading premium pay TV operator.
News categories: CANAL+ Group, TVN GROUP, Digital TV, MandA, Poland, Satellite
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools