Digital TV News: Andrei Noppe
Freesat and SeaChange debut connected TV platform at IBC2014
Sep 12, 2014 – Freesat and SeaChange (Nasdaq:SEAC) have announced that they have partnered on a platform that integrates Freesat's Freetime electronic program guide (EPG) with the SeaChange Adrenalin multi-screen television platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Freesat, Matthew Huntington, Andrei Noppe, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Finland's DNA launches on-demand television with SeaChange
Mar 12, 2014 – Finland's DNA has launched an on-demand TV service on SeaChange's (Nasdaq:SEAC) Adrenalin multi-screen TV software platform. DNA Welho Entertainment allows people to view their favorite television shows independent of time and place.
News categories: SeaChange, DNA Oy, Mikko Saarentaus, Andrei Noppe, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Finland, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
eircom deploys SeaChange for its eVision TV service
Dec 11, 2013 – SeaChange (Nasdaq:SEAC) has announced that Ireland's eircom has deployed SeaChange's Adrenalin platform for its eVision TV service. eVision offers residential broadband, phone, mobile and TV packages over eircom's fibre network.
News categories: SeaChange, eircom, David Thatcher, Andrei Noppe, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Ireland
SeaChange Shows Europe's MultiScreen Video Progress for Monetizing On-Demand and Broadcast Services at IBC2012
Sep 4, 2012 – SeaChange International (Nasdaq: SEAC) will use IBC2012 to show how video service providers across Europe are deploying SeaChange software to create and monetize on-demand and broadcast multi-screen services for TVs, tablets, smartphones, and PCs.
News categories: SeaChange, Content Distribution, Europe, IBC2022, Middleware
Pace partners with M7 Group in major HD roll out
Feb 22, 2010 – Luxembourg-based satellite TV operator M7 Group has chosen set-top box technology from Pace (LSE:PIC) to bring high definition (HD) TV content and personal video recording to its customers.
News categories: Pace plc, Belgium, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Luxembourg, Middleware, Netherlands, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023