Digital TV News: Andrei Noppe
Freesat and SeaChange debut connected TV platform at IBC2014
Sep 12, 2014 – Freesat and SeaChange (Nasdaq:SEAC) have announced that they have partnered on a platform that integrates Freesat's Freetime electronic program guide (EPG) with the SeaChange Adrenalin multi-screen television platform.
News categories: SeaChange, Freesat, Matthew Huntington, Andrei Noppe, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Finland's DNA launches on-demand television with SeaChange
Mar 12, 2014 – Finland's DNA has launched an on-demand TV service on SeaChange's (Nasdaq:SEAC) Adrenalin multi-screen TV software platform. DNA Welho Entertainment allows people to view their favorite television shows independent of time and place.
News categories: SeaChange, DNA Oy, Mikko Saarentaus, Andrei Noppe, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Finland, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
eircom deploys SeaChange for its eVision TV service
Dec 11, 2013 – SeaChange (Nasdaq:SEAC) has announced that Ireland's eircom has deployed SeaChange's Adrenalin platform for its eVision TV service. eVision offers residential broadband, phone, mobile and TV packages over eircom's fibre network.
News categories: SeaChange, eircom, David Thatcher, Andrei Noppe, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Ireland
SeaChange Shows Europe's MultiScreen Video Progress for Monetizing On-Demand and Broadcast Services at IBC2012
Sep 4, 2012 – SeaChange International (Nasdaq: SEAC) will use IBC2012 to show how video service providers across Europe are deploying SeaChange software to create and monetize on-demand and broadcast multi-screen services for TVs, tablets, smartphones, and PCs.
News categories: SeaChange, Content Distribution, Europe, IBCShowcase, Middleware
Pace partners with M7 Group in major HD roll out
Feb 22, 2010 – Luxembourg-based satellite TV operator M7 Group has chosen set-top box technology from Pace (LSE:PIC) to bring high definition (HD) TV content and personal video recording to its customers.
News categories: Pace plc, Belgium, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, Luxembourg, Middleware, Netherlands, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service