Digital TV News: Beachfront
Beachfront and SeaChange launch programmatic ad solution for cable
Dec 14, 2020 – Beachfront and SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC) have partnered to enable real-time, programmatic monetization of linear spot, OTT and VOD ad inventory. The joint solution is already deployed in the U.S.
News categories: SeaChange, Beachfront, Yossi Aloni, Chris Maccaro, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Beachfront unlocks VOD ad inventory from networks in the Canoe ecosystem
Nov 12, 2020 – Beachfront has announced details of its work with Canoe. Agencies, brands and DSPs who use Beachfront can now access video-on-demand ad inventory from TV networks that play out across Canoe’s 38 million household MVPD footprint.
News categories: Beachfront, Canoe, Chris Maccaro, Ed Knudson, Adam Helfgott, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
Sep 24, 2020 – AdLedger has announced results from its CryptoRTB pilot. The protocol was used by MadHive and Beachfront to address three problems in the digital advertising industry: fraud, transparency, and consumer privacy.
News categories: AdLedger, MadHive, Beachfront, Christiana Cacciapuoti, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Beachfront introduces Pod Bidding for Connected TV advertising
Apr 30, 2020 – Beachfront is introducing Pod Bidding for CTV advertising. Beachfront's Pod Bidding is designed to help video publishers construct and auction ad pods ['ad break'-style sequences of ads] while fully supporting de-duplication and competitive separation.
News categories: Beachfront, Frank Sinton, Ben Abbatiello, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Amobee and Beachfront make STB VOD ad inventory programmatic
Apr 13, 2020 – Amobee has announced a partnership with Beachfront to offer media buyers Beachfront’s solution that unlocks MVPD and broadcast network’s STB VOD inventory for programmatic activation through the Amobee platform.
News categories: Amobee, Beachfront, Bryan Everett, Chris Maccaro, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Comscore segments added to IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace
Mar 2, 2020 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) and IRIS.TV have announced that Comscore’s brand safety and contextual categorization segments are now available for activation in IRIS.TV's Contextual Video Marketplace.
News categories: IRIS.TV, Comscore, Richie Hyden, Rachel Gantz, Todd Randak, David Clutter, Jeremy Steinberg, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
Feb 25, 2020 – Beachfront and Beeswax have announced that they have become first to adopt and enable LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) IdentityLink, a people-based, privacy-first identifier for connected TV, display, and mobile campaigns.
News categories: LiveRamp, Beachfront, Beeswax, Travis Clinger, Daniel Church, Ari Paparo, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Beachfront and MadHive partner for OTT advertising audience analytics
Oct 18, 2018 – MadHive and Beachfront have announced a partnership that will integrate MadHive’s data management platform (DMP) into Beachfront’s offering to enrich and verify audience segments in real-time to power audience insights across Beachfront’s OTT ad inventory.
News categories: MadHive, Beachfront, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tru Optik & Beachfront to power audience validated connected TV private marketplaces
Jul 26, 2018 – Tru Optik and Beachfront have announced a new partnership allowing publishers and device manufacturers to pre-segment and validate audience-based ad inventory at scale across OTT and connected TV.
News categories: Tru Optik, Beachfront, Andre Swanston, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- MediaTek releases 4K Smart TV IC with integrated AI processing unit
- SpotX to monetize OTT inventory for Crackle Plus
- Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
- ANGA COM 2021 switches to online
- Virgin TV 360 now available to all Virgin Media customers
- TVbeat to provide audience insights for OSN
- Roku to acquire Nielsen’s Advanced Video Advertising business
- VIZIO files for initial public offering
- Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
- AirConsole cloud gaming for all Xiaomi Android TV devices
- LG webOS TV platform includes QuickSet from UEI
- U.S. DTH service Orby TV closes down
- Saankhya Labs receives FCC certification for broadcast-to-mobile solution
- MediaKind integrates Dolby Vision HDR technology
- Korean and US content power online video consumption in SE Asia
- MobiTV enters voluntary Chapter 11
- North American OTT TV revenues to double
- VeriSilicon AI video processor powers leading datacenters
- Asia-Pacific pay TV revenue to fall over next five years
- WDR expands HD capacity with SES at 19.2°E