Digital TV News: Cédric Monnier
OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
Sep 19, 2022 – Endemol France is using the OKAST Channels solution. OKAST Channels is a playout, transcoding, and ad insertion solution that allows Endemol to create, launch, distribute and monetize FAST channels in a few weeks.
News categories: OKAST, Endemol, Cédric Monnier, Jean-François Rubinstein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, Streaming
EU funded consortium launches European FAST channels solution
May 11, 2022 – OKAST, with partners SECOM, Kinostar, and VideoElephant, has launched the FAST4EU Consortium. The goal of the Consortium is to accelerate the development of FAST (Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV) in Europe.
News categories: OKAST, SECOM, Kinostar, VideoElephant, Cédric Monnier, Digital TV, EU, Streaming
OKAST integrates Ad Insertion Platform's SSAI
Mar 11, 2022 – Ad Insertion Platform (AIP) has partnered with OKAST to integrate AIP's server-side-ad-insertion (SSAI) technology into OKAST's platform as well as sell OKAST customers' ad inventory, supporting the platform's AVOD and FAST channels expansion.
News categories: Ad Insertion Platform, OKAST, Laurent Potesta, Cédric Monnier, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Ikast.io partners with NPAW for video analytics data
Feb 24, 2022 – Blockchain-based rights-tracking platform, Ikast.io, has chosen NPAW as its video analytics partner. With NPAW's technology, Ikast.io can get data directly from the video player for analysis across all kinds of distribution and monetization business models.
News categories: NPAW, Ikast.io, Ferran G. Vilaró, Cédric Monnier, Big Data, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
Nov 23, 2020 – Bitmovin has partnered with OKAST to deliver live and VoD streaming. Bitmovin’s video player and encoding solutions will enable OKAST’s customers to stream content across a wide range of devices and platforms.
News categories: Bitmovin, OKAST, Stefan Lederer, Cédric Monnier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
NPAW and OKAST team up on analytics for VOD and live platforms
Nov 10, 2020 – NPAW and OKAST have announced that OKAST has chosen NPAW as their video analytics technology provider, bringing NPAW’s video intelligence solution, YOUBORA, to their entire customer base.
News categories: NPAW, OKAST, Ferran G. Vilaró, Cédric Monnier, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity