Digital TV News: Colin Prior
ENENSYS provides gateway and modulator for Australia DVB-T2 trial
Jul 1, 2019 – ENENSYS has announced that Free TV, TX Australia and Broadcast Australia used its gateway and modulator for trials of DVB-T2 in Australia. The trial assessed the performance of DVB-T2 transmission in both MFN and SFN configurations.
News categories: ENENSYS, Free TV, TX Australia, Broadcast Australia, Colin Prior, Roger Bunch, Michael Ryder, Stephen Farrugia, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2
ENENSYS provides re-broadcast solution for DVB-T2 trials in Sydney
Jun 6, 2018 – ENENSYS has announced that it has provided its T2Gateway and DTTCaster products to enable Broadcast Australia / Free TV trials of next-generation broadcast technology in Sydney. The trial is assessing the performance of DVB-T2 in the Australian environment.
News categories: ENENSYS, Broadcast Australia, Colin Prior, Stephen Farrugia, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2
ENENSYS selected by SBS in Korea for ATSC 3.0 rollout
Jan 18, 2017 – ENENSYS, working with partner SMC NS, has been selected by Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) in Korea to supply its new ATSCheduler and IPGuard products for the launch of ATSC 3.0 DTT services in February this year.
News categories: ENENSYS, Seoul Broadcasting System, Colin Prior, Sang Jim Kim, ATSC, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, Terrestrial
Enensys provides OneBeam system to Thai PBS for DVB-T2 network
Sep 8, 2014 – ENENSYS has announced that it has delivered its OneBeam solution to Thai PBS for its DVB-T2 DTT network. OneBeam optimises network capacity by combining satellite DTH delivery with T2 transmitter distribution in a single feed.
News categories: ENENSYS, Thai PBS, Kantachai Srisukhon, Colin Prior, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Satellite, Thailand
ENENSYS provides DVB-T2 system for Thailand's TV 5
Jun 3, 2014 – ENENSYS has announced that it has supplied its OneBeam solution to Thai TV5 for digital terrestrial TV. The DVB-T2 network has launched with transmitters in the cities of Bangkok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Chiang Mai and Songkhla.
News categories: ENENSYS, TV 5, Yosapon Meeprom, Colin Prior, Content Distribution, DVB-T2, Terrestrial, Thailand
S&T demonstrates HbbTV receiver and carousel playout systems at IBC
Sep 7, 2011 – As HbbTV gathers momentum with a growing number of deployments across Europe, S&T has enhanced its interactive TV product range for both broadcasters and receiver manufacturers with HbbTV-conformant technologies and products.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, HbbTV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
S&T provides MHEG interactive services for TV5 DVB-T2 trial in Thailand
Jun 8, 2011 – Strategy & Technology (S&T) has provided Army TV5 in Bangkok with its TSBroadcaster2 carousel system to play out MHEG interactive applications as part of their DVB-T2 trial that has been on-air for some months.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, Army TV5, VMedia-A, Digital TV, DVB-T2, MHEG-5, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, Thailand
S&T puts Aertel digital teletext on-air in Ireland
Jun 3, 2011 – Strategy & Technology has supplied Irish public broadcaster RTÉ with its MHEG Presenter system for the official launch of Aertel digital teletext on the Saorview free-to-air terrestrial platform.
News categories: Strategy & Technology, RTÉ, Ireland, MHEG-5, Terrestrial
S&T delivers connected content for Freeview HD and Freesat
Feb 11, 2011 – Strategy & Technology (S&T) technology is helping to deliver on demand video content over broadband to Freeview HD and Freesat set-top boxes and IDTVs as part of the new MHEG Interaction Channel (MHEG-IC).
News categories: S&T, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019