Digital TV News: David Sandford
Four million international subscribers for TiVo
Nov 9, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that the company has surpassed 4 million international subscriptions through its traditional TiVo offering, as the result of accelerated subscription growth in Europe.
News categories: TiVo Inc, David Sandford, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, UK
Spain's ONO to upgrade to latest TiVo APIs
Mar 2, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that, after the acquisition of ONO by Vodafone Spain, ONO's Intelligent TV service will be expanded in Spain and TiVo's platform will be upgraded to take advantage of TiVo's latest generation of capabilities.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Vodafone, David Sandford, Patricia Ferruz, Cable TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain
Cubiware debuts Ultra HD on TiVo-compatible client
Sep 13, 2014 – Cubiware has announced the successful integration of its pay-TV middleware with a TiVo-compatible demonstration client that has been upgraded to include decoding support for HEVC Ultra HD video.
News categories: Cubiware, TiVo Inc, Jakub Górski, David Sandford, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ONO taps TiVo's cloud services
Sep 13, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Spain's ONO have announced an expansion of their successful TiVo deployment by leveraging TiVo's cloud service APIs to enhance customers' TV viewing experience on multiple screens.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Grupo Corporativo ONO, David Sandford, Nick Ontiveros, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2019, Spain, TV Everywhere
TiVo® surpasses 2.5 million subscribers in Europe
Mar 13, 2014 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that TiVo has surpassed 2.5 million subscribers across Europe as consumers in the UK, Spain and Sweden embrace the TiVo experience offered by Virgin Media, ONO, and Com Hem, respectively.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable TV, Spain, Subscribers, Sweden, UK
Cable ONE Selects TiVo to Provide Advanced Television Experience
Nov 28, 2012 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Cable ONE have announced that Cable ONE has selected TiVo as its exclusive software provider for all new DVRs purchased starting with TiVo's whole-home and multi-screen suite of products.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Cable ONE, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
TiVo and Midcontinent Announce Strategic Partnership
Oct 11, 2012 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and Midcontinent Communications have announced that Midcontinent has selected TiVo to provide its next-generation television experience including TiVo's whole-home and multi-screen suite of products.
News categories: TiVo Inc, Midcontinent, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
TiVo to Deliver Advanced Television for GCI
Aug 21, 2012 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and General Communication, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNCMA) have announced that GCI has selected TiVo to exclusively provide GCI's next-gen whole home television solution and user experience for its advanced TV offerings across every screen.
News categories: TiVo Inc, General Communication, Inc, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
Cardio from SeaChange and TiVo Delivers Advanced Video-on-Demand Experience
Aug 15, 2012 – SeaChange (NASDAQ:SEAC) and TiVo (NASDAQ:TIVO) have announced availability of their joint Cardio solution for cable TV operators to deliver advanced video-on-demand to subscribers using TiVo set-tops including the latest multi-tuner DVR models.
News categories: SeaChange, TiVo Inc, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019