Digital TV News: Diagnal
Intigral selects Bitmovin and Diagnal to deliver superior viewing experiences
Jun 13, 2022 – Bitmovin has announced that it has partnered with Diagnal to help Intigral deliver video streams to Jawwy TV and Dawri Plus subscribers in the MENA region. Intigral is using the Bitmovin Player integrated with Diagnal's front-end app development technology.
News categories: Bitmovin, Intigral, Diagnal, Stefan Lederer, William Sharp, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, Middle-East, Streaming
Paywizard and Diagnal drive targeted real-time multichannel customer engagement
Mar 28, 2018 – Paywizard and Diagnal have announced a partnership that enables pay-TV and over-the-top (OTT) TV operators to take an intelligent, data-driven approach to delivering real-time customer communications and dynamic multichannel marketing campaigns.
News categories: Paywizard, Diagnal, Bhavesh Vaghela, Reuben Verghese, Big Data, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
ALTBalaji launches global OTT service with Diagnal And Xstream
Mar 2, 2017 – ALTBalaji has marked its entry into the OTT entertainment space. Its S-VOD service will be available from mid-April 2017. ALTBalaji is developed, designed, and integrated by Diagnal based on a video management system from Xstream.
News categories: ALTBalaji, Diagnal, Xstream, Nachiket Pantvaidya, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Mobile, Streaming, Worldwide
Xstream and Diagnal power 'dimsum' SVOD in Malaysia
Nov 15, 2016 – Xstream and Diagnal have announced that they are powering the dimsum VOD service launched by Malaysia's Star Online. Xstream's cloud-based OTT Platform is the backbone of the multiscreen VOD solution.
News categories: Xstream, Diagnal, dimsum, Star Media, Laurits Tygesen, Reuben Verghese, Lam Swee Kim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Malaysia, Mobile, Streaming, UX
Balaji Telefilms selects Xstream and Diagnal for OTT service
Feb 29, 2016 – Balaji Telefilms, India’s largest TV and film production studio, has announced a partnership with Xstream and Diagnal for its upcoming OTT entertainment service, ALT Balaji. Xstream’s cloud-based video management system will fuel ALT Balaji’s multiscreen offering.
News categories: Xstream, Diagnal, ALT Digital Media Entertainment, Simon Hoegsbro, Reuben Verghese, Sunil Nair, Ashish Bhansali, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers