Digital TV News: FourthWall Media
FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
Jun 1, 2020 – FourthWall Media has introduced Adapt, a platform tool to onboard linear, addressable, and digital advertising campaigns, and has added ACR data from Smart TVs to its cable set-top box viewing dataset into the Reveal analytics platform.
News categories: FourthWall Media, Nielsen, Ellen Dudar, Matt Reid, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
MRI-Simmons and FourthWall Media partner to provide custom TV audiences
Jan 28, 2020 – FourthWall Media has announced that it will make available MRI-Simmons' audience segments on its Reveal household matching tool, to allow the creation of custom segments for targeted TV planning, optimization, and attribution.
News categories: FourthWall Media, MRI-Simmons, Ellen Dudar, Ishan Bhaumik, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
Sep 19, 2019 – FourthWall Media has released Reveal 5, the company’s analytics platform. Reveal 5 packages powerful analytics and infrastructure making it easy to use the platform to analyze, plan, and optimize television advertising, audiences, and programming.
News categories: FourthWall Media, Ellen Dudar, Tim Peters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
PeerLogix and FourthWall Media unify linear and streaming TV audiences
Nov 7, 2018 – PeerLogix (OTC: LOGX) and FourthWall Media have announced the launch of a data asset combining both streaming and linear TV viewing at the household level. The new data pool can be used for analytics, audience insights and digital campaign targeting.
News categories: PeerLogix, FourthWall Media, Ray Colwell, Tim Peters, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
ZCorum and FourthWall Media partner on cable STB diagnostics
Oct 3, 2017 – ZCorum and FourthWall Media have announced that they have formed a strategic initiative to deliver set-top box diagnostics to cable providers looking for ways to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs in their video operation.
News categories: ZCorum, FourthWall Media, Carlos Bustamante, Julie Compann, Mike Israel, Tim Peters, Cable TV, Digital TV, QoE, Set Top Box, USA
Collective to license FourthWall set-top box audience data
Apr 6, 2016 – FourthWall Media and Collective have announced their newest partnership to expand Collective's use of television viewing data. Under the new agreement, Collective is licensing FourthWall's census-level set-top box data and TVMatch product.
News categories: FourthWall, Collective, Bill Feininger, Kerry Bianchi, Advertising, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
OpenVault and FourthWall partner on set-top box diagnostic data
Jan 22, 2015 – OpenVault and FourthWall Media have announced an agreement for OpenVault to license set-top box diagnostic data from FourthWall. The data will be integrated with OpenVault's cable modem data for reports on video and data network health for MVPD customers.
News categories: FourthWall, OpenVault, Bill Feininger, Rich Evans, Cable TV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Two-in-five Pay TV households to have STB apps by 2019
Feb 28, 2014 – In 2013 ABI Research estimates one out of every ten pay TV households had access to applications on the set-top box. By 2019 nearly 40% of pay TV households should have access to similar services and features.
News categories: ABI Research, Sam Rosen, Michael Inouye, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
FourthWall Media EBIF Platform and AirCommand™ to Connect Companion Devices to Motorola Set-Tops
Dec 13, 2011 – FourthWall Media has announced an agreement with Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI) to package FourthWall's EBIF platform and AirCommand mobile connectivity solution into Motorola's Medios multi-screen managed services offering.
News categories: FourthWall Media, Motorola, Apps, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022