Digital TV News: Gilad Rozen
Deutsche Telekom Chooses Celeno to Support 'Entertain' IPTV Service in Germany
Dec 6, 2011 – Celeno has announced that Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) has selected its CL1820 Wi-Fi chip and OptimizAIR™ technology to power its Speedport W 102 Bridge. The Bridge enables DT to distribute its IPTV service wirelessly throughout the home.
News categories: Celeno, Deutsche Telekom, Digital TV, DVR, Germany, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
iiNet Takes Celeno 'Down Under' to Support In-Home Wi-Fi for its IPTV Service
Dec 6, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced that iiNet, Australia's second largest DSL broadband provider, has selected Celeno-enabled Wi-Fi Ethernet bridges to support wireless delivery of its fast-growing IPTV services.
News categories: Celeno, iiNet, Australia, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Celeno Collaborates with Sigma Designs to Enable Wireless Set-Top Box Platforms
Sep 8, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced a collaboration with Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) to promote the delivery of wireless connectivity to set-top boxes and connected media players.
News categories: Celeno, Sigma Designs, IBC2022, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Bbox from Bouygues Telecom to Incorporate Celeno's Video-Grade Wi-Fi Module
May 31, 2011 – Bouygues Telecom has announced that its next-generation Bbox will incorporate a concurrent dual band video-grade Wi-Fi module from Celeno.
News categories: Celeno, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
'YES' Selects Celeno to participate in Wi-Fi trial for the new Over-the-Top VOD service
Mar 22, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced that Israel's 'yes' has selected a Celeno Wi-Fi chipset to participate in a home network trial which will enable its customers to use wireless streaming of SD/HD Video on Demand (VoD) services in the home.
News categories: Celeno, 'yes', Israel, Satellite, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Celeno's True Video-Grade Wi-Fi Chipset is Selected by ZyXEL
Jan 5, 2011 – Celeno Communications has announced that ZyXEL has selected Celeno's CL1820 true video-grade Wi-Fi technology to power its new 5-GHz Wireless N Media Streaming Box - the WAP5605.
News categories: Celeno Communications, CES2023, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Celeno Closes $12M Investment Round
Nov 15, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced that it has closed a $12 million funding round. The latest round includes new strategic investor Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB, LBTYK).
News categories: Celeno Communications, Liberty Global, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Venture Capital
Amis Telekom Selects Celeno to Support Nationwide IPTV in Slovenia and Croatia
Oct 26, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced that the leading triple-play service provider in Slovenia and Croatia, Amis Telekom, has selected Celeno-enabled Wi-Fi Ethernet bridges to support its fast-growing 'AmisTV2.0' IPTV service.
News categories: Celeno Communications, Amis Telekom, BBWF, Croatia, IPTV, Semiconductor, Slovenia, Smart Home
US-Based Telcos Rely on Celeno Wi-Fi for IPTV Services
Apr 14, 2010 – Celeno Communications has announced multiple deployments in the United States of Celeno-enabled video bridges for whole-home HD IPTV wireless distribution.
News categories: Celeno, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media