Digital TV News: HARMAN
Audi integrates YouTube into various models
Jul 25, 2023 – Audi is integrating YouTube into selected models' infotainment systems. YouTube is the first video platform available for download via Audi's new native store for apps.
News categories: Audi, YouTube, Canada, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Streaming, USA
Telly’s free 55” 4K dual-screen TVs begin shipping
Jul 13, 2023 – Telly has begun shipping its 55" 4K dual-screen TV sets to consumers, and has announced product, data, and ad partnerships with Harman Kardon, LiveOne, Magnite, Microsoft, Nielsen, and Spotify.
News categories: Telly, Ilya Pozin, Bob Ivins, Michael Barrett, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Xperi signs second top-10 Smart TV OEM for TiVo OS
May 9, 2023 – Xperi (NYSE: XPER) has announced results for the period ended March 31, 2023. In the quarter Xperi signed an agreement with a second top-10 Smart TV OEM to integrate the TiVo Operating System (TiVo OS) into their TV lineup.
News categories: Xperi, Jon Kirchner, Big Data, Digital TV, In-Car, IPTV, Results, Smart TV, TV OS, USA, Worldwide
CARIAD launches app store for Volkswagen Group cars
Mar 1, 2023 – CARIAD has launches an application store for Volkswagen Group car brands. CARIAD is working with HARMAN to create an open ecosystem for apps that drivers can use in their cars' infotainment systems.
News categories: CARIAD, HARMAN, Audi, Dirk Hilgenberg, Huibert Verhoeven, Oliver Hoffmann, Apps, In-Car, MWC23, Worldwide
ACCESS IVI solution integrated into the HARMAN Ignite Store
Sep 28, 2021 – ACCESS has announced that its Twine4Car has been integrated with the HARMAN Ignite Store, providing automotive OEMs with a portfolio of car-specific video services through the IVI platform.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, HARMAN, Michi Uematsu, Albert Jordan, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, Worldwide
Technicolor and LG U+ roll out AV soundbar with JBL audio
Aug 26, 2021 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH, OTCQX: TCLRY) has joined forces with LG U+ and HARMAN’s Embedded Audio group to develop and deploy a high-end, multi-service home-entertainment platform for the South Korean market.
News categories: Technicolor, HARMAN, LG U+, Mercedes Pastor, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Set Top Box
ÖFB launches OTT platform with StreamAMG
Oct 21, 2020 – The Austrian Football Federation has launched an OTT platform to provide a new home for Austrian football. Built and operated by StreamAMG in partnership with RESULT Sports, ÖFB TV offers access to the men's, women's and youth game in Austria.
News categories: StreamAMG, ÖFB, Hugo Sharman, Bernhard Neuhold, Apps, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Flipkart to introduce its first Nokia Smart TV in India
Nov 6, 2019 – Flipkart has been granted the use of the Nokia brand for Smart TVs in India. Flipkart will leverage its understanding of the needs of Indian consumers to develop and facilitate the manufacturing and distribution of the Nokia branded Smart TVs, while managing the end-to-end go-to-market strategy.
News categories: Flipkart, Nokia, HARMAN, Adarsh Menon, Vipul Mehrotra, Pradeep Chaudhry, Digital TV, India, Smart TV
Amazon and partners announce Voice Interoperability Initiative
Sep 24, 2019 – Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) and leading technology companies have announced the Voice Interoperability Initiative, a program to ensure voice-enabled products provide customers with choice and flexibility through multiple, interoperable voice services.
News categories: Amazon, Jeff Bezos, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
- Hrvatski Telekom initiates Iskon integration
- PROEN deploys Qwilt and Cisco CDN solution in Thailand
- Akta powers AVOD, SVOD, Live Streaming and FAST for ViX
- Nielsen integrates measurement for Netflix's ad-supported plan
- CommScope to sell Home Networks business to Vantiva
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia