Digital TV News: Jacques Le Mancq
Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
Nov 23, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that Bouygues Telecom has deployed its nanoCDN multicast ABR technology. Offered on Bouygues Telecom's Bbox Smart TV, multicast ABR will be available by early 2024.
News categories: Broadpeak, Bouygues Telecom, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
DAZN using Broadpeak multicast ABR technology
Aug 31, 2023 – DAZN is using Broadpeak's nanoCDN multicast ABR solution for OTT delivery, enabling the delivery of live sports, with bandwidth savings and an outstanding quality of experience.
News categories: Broadpeak, DAZN, Jacques Le Mancq, Sandeep Tiku, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2023, Streaming
Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
Jun 7, 2023 – Taiwan Mobile is using Broadpeak's Origin Packager for live multiscreen video delivery across Asia. The Origin Packager enables Taiwan Mobile to package and protect ABR content delivered to mobile devices.
News categories: Broadpeak, Taiwan Mobile, Jacques Le Mancq, Asia, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Taiwan
ORS deploys video delivery solution fully managed by Broadpeak
May 17, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that ORS has deployed a video delivery solution fully managed by Broadpeak, providing live, VOD, and catch-up TV services with high reliability and quality of experience.
News categories: Broadpeak, ORS, Jacques Le Mancq, Norbert Grill, ANGA COM, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Mirada and Broadpeak partner to boost video experience at izzitv
Apr 13, 2023 – Mirada and Broadpeak have worked with izzi Telekom to replace izzitv's origin servers, taking their content delivery to the next level with a bespoke on-premises solution for their video platform.
News categories: Mirada, Broadpeak, izzi, José-Luis Vázquez, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico
GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
Mar 28, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that GTPL Hathway (GTPL) has deployed a video streaming solution from Broadpeak for OTT delivery, including live, catch-up TV and VOD, to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Broadpeak, GTPL Hathway, Jacques Le Mancq, Aniruddhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
Mar 16, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that Mola is using Broadpeak's umbrellaCDN CDN selection, BkA100 video analytics, and Advanced CDN solutions to improve the quality of its ABR streaming.
News categories: Broadpeak, Mola, Jacques Le Mancq, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
Feb 2, 2023 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Broadpeak have announced that they have joined forces to provide Cellcom with an end-to-end solution offering super-low latency for live sports streaming over OTT set-top boxes.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess-Orca, Cellcom, Jacques Le Mancq, Philippe Léonetti, Gil Hershberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
Mongolia's Univision selects Broadpeak for video delivery
Aug 23, 2022 – Broadpeak has announced that Univision has deployed its origin packager, video delivery mediator, HTTP video cache servers and video delivery analytics for hybrid IPTV and OTT video service delivery in Mongolia.
News categories: Broadpeak, Univision, Jacques Le Mancq, Tulga Otgonbayar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, IPTV, Mongolia
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024