Digital TV News: Jacques Le Mancq
ORS deploys video delivery solution fully managed by Broadpeak
May 17, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that ORS has deployed a video delivery solution fully managed by Broadpeak, providing live, VOD, and catch-up TV services with high reliability and quality of experience.
News categories: Broadpeak, ORS, Jacques Le Mancq, Norbert Grill, ANGA COM, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
Mirada and Broadpeak partner to boost video experience at izzitv
Apr 13, 2023 – Mirada and Broadpeak have worked with izzi Telekom to replace izzitv's origin servers, taking their content delivery to the next level with a bespoke on-premises solution for their video platform.
News categories: Mirada, Broadpeak, izzi, José-Luis Vázquez, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico
GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
Mar 28, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that GTPL Hathway (GTPL) has deployed a video streaming solution from Broadpeak for OTT delivery, including live, catch-up TV and VOD, to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Broadpeak, GTPL Hathway, Jacques Le Mancq, Aniruddhsinh Jadeja, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming
Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
Mar 16, 2023 – Broadpeak has announced that Mola is using Broadpeak's umbrellaCDN CDN selection, BkA100 video analytics, and Advanced CDN solutions to improve the quality of its ABR streaming.
News categories: Broadpeak, Mola, Jacques Le Mancq, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
Feb 2, 2023 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Broadpeak have announced that they have joined forces to provide Cellcom with an end-to-end solution offering super-low latency for live sports streaming over OTT set-top boxes.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess-Orca, Cellcom, Jacques Le Mancq, Philippe Léonetti, Gil Hershberg, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming
Mongolia's Univision selects Broadpeak for video delivery
Aug 23, 2022 – Broadpeak has announced that Univision has deployed its origin packager, video delivery mediator, HTTP video cache servers and video delivery analytics for hybrid IPTV and OTT video service delivery in Mongolia.
News categories: Broadpeak, Univision, Jacques Le Mancq, Tulga Otgonbayar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Mongolia
BCN chooses Broadpeak for IPTV and OTT delivery in India
Jun 15, 2022 – Broadpeak has announced that Indian MSO Bhimavaram Community Network (BCN) has selected Broadpeak to power its new live video and VOD OTT service. Broadpeak will provide BCN with technology for multicast and unicast streaming, including its nanoCDN multicast ABR solution.
News categories: Broadpeak, Bhimavaram Community Network, Jacques Le Mancq, Srinivas Raju Rudraraju, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, RDK, Streaming
Irdeto and Broadpeak power Tata Play Binge OTT aggregation service
May 30, 2022 – Irdeto has announce that Tata Play has implemented Broadpeak BkS350 Origin Packager pre-integrated with Irdeto Control and Irdeto Media Manager to power their OTT aggregation platform, Tata Play Binge.
News categories: Irdeto, Broadpeak, Tata, Shane McCarthy, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite
Austria's Magenta Telekom launches Magenta TV with Broadpeak
Mar 9, 2022 – Magenta Telekom is using a Cloud PVR solution from Broadpeak to deliver its streaming service, Magenta TV. With the solution, Magenta Telekom is able to deliver live, VOD, Cloud PVR, catch-up TV, time-shift TV, and other advanced services.
News categories: Broadpeak, Magenta Telekom, Jacques Le Mancq, Christian Jaros, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.