Digital TV News: Jean-Georges Fritsch
CNI, Minerva and Anevia enable ultra low-latency OTT streaming
Apr 5, 2019 – CNI, Minerva and Anevia have announced that Minerva's YourTV Now, powered by CNI's video headend, now offers low-latency streaming. Anevia’s low-latency video processing removes the lag, typically in the 15-20 second range, between broadcast TV and live streaming.
News categories: Anevia, Minerva, Com Net, Inc, Damien Lucas, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Randall Plaisier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
Minerva and partners show Cloud-ready multi-tenant pay TV solution
Apr 21, 2017 – Minerva Networks and selected eco-system partners will demonstrate at the NAB show in Las Vegas how multiple operators with a variety of access networks can deliver a broad range of compelling pay TV services while sharing video and service management infrastructure.
News categories: Minerva, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
Minerva demonstrates integration with Oregan STB Client
Apr 28, 2015 – At TV Connect, Minerva Networks will demonstrate integration of its Service Management Platform with Oregan Networks’ set-top box client. Integration was done through Minerva’s open web services API framework.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Oregan Networks, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Mark Perry, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Minerva secures RDK licence from Comcast
Jun 12, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that it has secured a license from Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) to develop against Comcast's Reference Design Kit (RDK). The agreement allows Minerva to integrate its iTVFusion client with the RDK software stack.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Comcast, Cable TV, RDK, USA
Minerva Shares Vision for Future TV Experience at Mobile World Congress 2012
Feb 28, 2012 – At the Mobile World Congress 2012, Minerva Networks reveals its vision for how people will leverage social networking, mobile devices and personalization to enhance the television viewing experience.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Content Distribution, Middleware, Mobile, MWC22
Minerva Powers Advanced TV Services Over 4G LTE Network in Texas
Oct 25, 2011 – Minerva Networks has announced that its new xTVFusion 5 for Broadband TV platform has been successfully deployed by MobiNet, which has successfully tested the delivery of television services over a 4G LTE network in northeastern Texas.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Etex, 5G, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, USA
Minerva and Sigma Designs Announce IPTV Set-Top Box Collaboration
Nov 4, 2009 – Minerva Networks has unveiled enhancements to its client software to reduce the effort required to deploy set-top boxes based on Sigma Designs (NASDAQ:SIGM) ICs. Wistron (Taipei:6285) will be first-to-market with a set-top box featuring the solution.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Sigma Designs, Wistron, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ADB'S New IPTV STB to Support Minerva's iTVManager Platform
Nov 10, 2008 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SWX:ADBN) has announced its ADB-2500W advanced standard definition (SD) IPTV set-top box' certification with Minerva Networks' iTVManager 3.2 middleware platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Minerva Networks, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Amino confirms Minerva double stamp of approval
Sep 15, 2008 – Amino (London AIM: AMO) is pleased to confirm that both its AmiNET125 and AmiNET130 Set-Top Box products have been certified by Minerva Networks.
News categories: Amino, Minerva Networks, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December