Digital TV News: Kantar
Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
May 28, 2020 – Comscore and Kantar have renewed their partnership with Auditel in Italy through December 31, 2023. The collaboration with Auditel, the authority for measurement of the Italian TV industry, has been running since August 2017.
News categories: Comscore, Kantar, Auditel, Guido Fambach, Louise Ainsworth, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Italy
SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
May 21, 2020 – SpotX has expanded its Measurement and Attribution Suite. By uncovering audience reach metrics like brand lift, incremental reach and frequency, and outcome-based measurement, advertisers can more accurately pinpoint value across all video channels.
News categories: SpotX, Kristen Williams, Patrick Doyle, Michael Parent, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
dataxu integration expands Roku ad platform
May 5, 2020 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has unveiled OneView Ad Platform, a platform leveraging TV identity data to manage its OTT advertising in the U.S. The OneView Ad Platform integrates Roku advertising with identity and attribution tools from dataxu, which Roku acquired in November 2019.
News categories: Roku, Scott Rosenberg, Rhasaan Wilks, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Kantar releases Entertainment On Demand survey results
Mar 4, 2020 – Kantar's Entertainment On Demand service is designed to help understand the consumer journey for subscription services. It shows that in the U.S. subscription fatigue is not yet a major phenomenon in the video industry.
News categories: Kantar, Dominic Sunnebo, Read Cundiff, Australia, Digital TV, Germany, Japan, Market Research, OTT, UK, USA
Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
Feb 18, 2020 – Kantar has announced an agreement with the Ministry of Information Technology and Communications of Colombia (MINTIC) to measure digital audiences of eight regional TV channels: Señal Colombia, Canal Trece, Canal Capital, Teleantioquia, Telecafé, Telecaribe, Telepacífico and Canal TRO.
News categories: Kantar, MINTIC, Carolina Ibargüen, Ivan Antonio Mantilla Gaviria, Advertising, Big Data, Colombia, Digital TV
Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
Jan 21, 2020 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced that it is partnering with AOC to bring the AOC Roku TV to consumers in Brazil. The TV will offer consumers a smart TV experience that is easy to use, with great streaming entertainment at an affordable price.
News categories: Roku, TPV, Globoplay, G2C Globo, Anthony Wood, Arthur van Rest, Andre Romanon, Erick Brêtas, Fernando Ramos, Brazil, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV
Kantar to continue delivering TV trading currency in Israel
Dec 11, 2019 – The Israel Audience Research Board (IARB) have appointed Kantar to operate Israel’s TV trading currency for the next seven years, with the option of an extension until 2030. The existing TV audience measurement service will also be expanded.
News categories: Kantar, Israel Audience Research Board, Eitan Kassif, Rony Aran, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Israel
Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
Nov 18, 2019 – Kantar has partnered with VTION to roll out OTT Audience Measurement in India. The offering brings together Kantar’s expertise in media measurement and Consumer insights with VTION's audience measurement technology and data management framework.
News categories: Kantar, VTION, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, India, OTT
BARB commissions Kantar Focal Meter for UK TV audience measurement
Jun 11, 2019 – BARB has commissioned Kantar to roll out its Focal Meter to measure viewing across four screens (TV, smartphone, tablet and PC) of IP-delivered video content. This complements Kantar's People Meter which currently measures linear and time-shifted content viewed on TV Sets.
News categories: Kantar, BARB, Richard Poustie, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, UK
- Cinedigm partners with Vewd for global OTT channel distribution
- 3SS and Technicolor upgrade Com Hem Tv Hub to Android P
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy