Digital TV News: Kirill Filippov
SPB TV Android TV box certified by Google
Sep 18, 2017 – The Android TV set-top box from SPB TV has been certified by Google. Currently, the number of installations of SPB TV applications on mobile devices has exceeded 70 million worldwide, most of them are Android users.
News categories: SPB TV, Google, Kirill Filippov, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SPB TV provides technology for Lebara Play OTT
Jun 23, 2015 – SPB TV has announced that Lebara Play is based on SPB TV’s turnkey OTT TV solution. Lebara Play provides users with an opportunity to watch TV and video content on all devices: smartphone, tablet, computer, or via your television set using a set-top box.
News categories: SPB TV, Lebara, Kirill Filippov, Sebastian-Justus Schmidt, Yoganathan Ratheesan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box, Streaming
Mobilink Mobile TV launches with SPB TV in Pakistan
Mar 4, 2015 – SPB TV has announced the launch by Mobilink Networks of Mobilink Mobile TV over its 3G/LTE network. Powered by the SPB TV platform, it is a one stop for watching Pakistan's most popular satellite TV channels.
News categories: SPB TV, Mobilink, Intel Corp, Kontron, Kirill Filippov, Aamer Manzoor, Jeff McVeigh, Sven Freudenfeld, Imran Akhtar Shah, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC22, Pakistan
Albis Technologies teams up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015
Jan 19, 2015 – Albis Technologies has announced that it will team up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015. During the show, Albis will demonstrate integration between its SceneGate™ 9090 set-top boxes (STBs) and SPB TV’s Multiscreen Solution.
News categories: Albis Technologies, SPB TV, Samina Husain, Kirill Filippov, CSTB, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Russia, Set Top Box, Streaming
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK
- Kaltura confirms receipt of unsolicited proposal from Panopto
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 521,000 in 2Q 2022
- Freeview Play adds new content discovery tools