Digital TV News: Kirill Filippov
SPB TV Android TV box certified by Google
Sep 18, 2017 – The Android TV set-top box from SPB TV has been certified by Google. Currently, the number of installations of SPB TV applications on mobile devices has exceeded 70 million worldwide, most of them are Android users.
News categories: SPB TV, Google, Kirill Filippov, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SPB TV provides technology for Lebara Play OTT
Jun 23, 2015 – SPB TV has announced that Lebara Play is based on SPB TV’s turnkey OTT TV solution. Lebara Play provides users with an opportunity to watch TV and video content on all devices: smartphone, tablet, computer, or via your television set using a set-top box.
News categories: SPB TV, Lebara, Kirill Filippov, Sebastian-Justus Schmidt, Yoganathan Ratheesan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box
Mobilink Mobile TV launches with SPB TV in Pakistan
Mar 4, 2015 – SPB TV has announced the launch by Mobilink Networks of Mobilink Mobile TV over its 3G/LTE network. Powered by the SPB TV platform, it is a one stop for watching Pakistan's most popular satellite TV channels.
News categories: SPB TV, Mobilink, Intel Corp, Kontron, Kirill Filippov, Aamer Manzoor, Jeff McVeigh, Sven Freudenfeld, Imran Akhtar Shah, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC21, Pakistan
Albis Technologies teams up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015
Jan 19, 2015 – Albis Technologies has announced that it will team up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015. During the show, Albis will demonstrate integration between its SceneGate™ 9090 set-top boxes (STBs) and SPB TV’s Multiscreen Solution.
News categories: Albis Technologies, SPB TV, Samina Husain, Kirill Filippov, CSTB, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million
- Spain gives international travel authorisation for MWC21
- $18 million of Series B funding for IRIS.TV
- 8K TV households to reach 72 million worldwide by 2025
- Finecast extends TV reach with new UK ad inventory partners
- Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
- CTA and NCTA extend STB energy efficiency agreement to 2025
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Morris Broadband
- MediaTek and Samsung introduce Wi-Fi 6E enabled 8K TV