Digital TV News: Kudelski
NAGRA launches multi-DRM service on AWS Marketplace
Sep 15, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its multi-DRM solution, a core module of the company’s Active Streaming Protection framework, is now available via a SaaS pricing model on AWS Marketplace.
News categories: NAGRA, AWS, Sebastian Kramer, Digital TV, DRM, Streaming, Worldwide
4iG selects NAGRA to launch entertainment services in Hungary
Sep 13, 2023 – 4iG, through its subsidiaries Vodafone Hungary, DIGI Hungary and Antenna Hungaria, has selected NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) as system integrator and solution partner for its migration to next-generation TV services.
News categories: NAGRA, 4iG, Nancy Goldberg, Tamás Bányai, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Hungary, IBC2023, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
NAGRA and Eluvio partner on video distribution with forensic watermarking
Sep 6, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Eluvio have announced the integration of NAGRA NexGuard forensic watermarking to secure playback of video via the Eluvio Content Fabric and Eluvio Media Wallet.
News categories: NAGRA, Eluvio, Ken Gerstein, Michelle Munson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Telefonica selects NAGRA anti-piracy analytics for LATAM
Jul 18, 2023 – Telefónica has selected Anti-Piracy services from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S). The solution identifies, monitors and displays pirate activity as well as alerting Telefónica to illicit patterns of activity.
News categories: NAGRA, Telefónica, Pascal Metral, Delia Álvarez, Content Protection, Digital TV, Latin America
Claro Colombia selects TVkey for direct-to-TV offering
Jun 19, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Claro Colombia has selected TVkey Cloud as a direct-to-TV offering, on Samsung smart TVs, for its Claro tv+ service.
News categories: NAGRA, Claro Colombia, Samsung, Sebastian Kramer, Rodrigo de Gusmao, Colombia, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
May 24, 2023 – Chopin Cable Television has selected the NAGRA OpenTV Video Platform to power its new streaming proposition. Chopin will also wholesale the service to other mid-sized operators across Poland.
News categories: NAGRA, Chopin, Olivier Met, Bogdan Laga, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, UX
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
Openview launches pay-TV bouquet in S. Africa with NAGRA security
Apr 20, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Openview, a free-to-air satellite TV service in South Africa, has extended its relationship with NAGRA to secure Ultraview, its new pay-TV offering.
News categories: NAGRA, eMedia Investments, Openview, Nancy Goldberg, Khalik Sherrif, Content Protection, Digital TV, Satellite, South Africa
NAGRA joins AWS ISV Accelerate Program
Apr 18, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has joined the AWS Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Accelerate Program with validation for its NexGuard Forensic Watermarking, OpenTV Video Platform and Active Streaming Protection offerings.
News categories: NAGRA, Sebastian Kramer, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Watermarking, Worldwide
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework