Digital TV News: Kudelski
SDMC, NAGRA and Amlogic launch ultra-secure Android TV solution
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC, together with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Amlogic, has announced that they have jointly launched an ultra-secure Android TV Solution leveraging NAGRA content protection technology for pay-TV operators.
News categories: SDMC, NAGRA, Amlogic, Ryan Yan, Sebastian Kramer, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
GTPL selects Nagra to protect its OTT app
Sep 9, 2022 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it's OTT security solutions have been selected by GTPL Hathway, the largest multiple-system operator in India with more than 11 million connected homes, to ensure content protection for its OTT app.
News categories: Nagra, GTPL, Stéphane Le Dréau, Anirudhsinh Jadeja, Apps, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, India
CineSend adopts NAGRA security to protect movies delivered through its streaming platforms
Sep 7, 2022 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its NexGuard forensic watermarking and detection services have been selected by CineSend, an industry leader in streaming video solutions for high-security media applications.
News categories: NAGRA, CineSend, Ken Gerstein, Colin Carter, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
XroadMedia content discovery integrated with NAGRA's OpenTV platform
Sep 5, 2022 – XroadMedia has partnered with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to integrate its cloud-based Ncanto content discovery solution into NAGRA's OpenTV Video Platform, enabling service providers to provide hyper-personalized services to their viewers.
News categories: XroadMedia, NAGRA, Adolf Proidl, Tim Pearson, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, UX, Worldwide
United Cloud selects NAGRA forensic watermarking
Aug 31, 2022 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that United Cloud has selected NAGRA's NexGuard Watermarking to expand its security solution, ensuring OTT content protection for all United Group's assets.
News categories: NAGRA, United Cloud, Olivier Mett, Sergej Berišaj, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2022, Streaming, Watermarking
NAGRA and AIHunters partner on automated ad insertion
Aug 17, 2022 – AIHunters has announced a pilot integration of its cognitive computing-based platform with NAGRA. The project embraces AI-powered ad insertion functionality as part of the viewing experience for NAGRA sports apps.
News categories: AIHunters, NAGRA, Oleg Gubin, Sebastian Kramer, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
Jan 11, 2022 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that QXC Communications has selected NAGRA's U.S. Streaming Solution to enable the replacement of its legacy video offering with a fully-featured streaming service for the multi-dwelling unit (MDU) market.
News categories: NAGRA, QXC Communications, Nancy Goldberg, John Von Stein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
RAI first FTA broadcaster to watermark content against piracy
Sep 28, 2021 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Radio Televisione Italiana (RAI) is using its NexGuard forensic watermarking and anti-piracy services to protect its streaming content and related ad revenues.
News categories: NAGRA, Radiotelevisione Italiana, Thierry Legrand, Digital TV, Italy, Streaming, Watermarking
1Tennessee implements U.S. streaming solution from NAGRA
Sep 9, 2021 – 1Tennessee has selected the OpenTV Video Platform from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) to deliver its IP-based multiscreen video service. The solution includes Harmonic cloud video, a CRM system from GLDS and Jackson Energy Authority's E+ Premier.
News categories: NAGRA, 1Tennessee, Xavier Fustagueras, John Warmath, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues