Digital TV News: LG Ads
Omnicom Media Group integrates LG Smart TV data
Apr 5, 2022 – LG Ads Solutions has announced an agreement with Omnicom Media Group [NYSE: OMC] to bring LG smart TV and cross-screen ad inventory to Omnicom clients. LG Ads data will be integrated within Omni, Omnicom's operating system.
News categories: LG Ads, Omnicom Media Group, Raghu Kodige, Slavi Samardzija, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
Jan 26, 2022 – LG Ads Solutions has introduced a suite of guaranteed outcome-based media offerings, through which advertisers only pay for connected TV (CTV) ads when they meet specified performance goals, independently validated using third-party data.
News categories: LG Ads, Raghu Kodige, Huw Griffiths, Keith Camoosa, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
iSpot integrates Smart TV data in deal with LG Ads Solutions
Dec 15, 2021 – iSpot has announced a licensing deal for smart TV data from LG Ads Solutions. The deal gives iSpot access to LG on-the-glass program and ad data from more than 20 million opted-in smart TVs from a range of TV makers in addition to LG.
News categories: iSpot, LG Ads Solutions, Sean Muller, Raghu Kodige, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Worldwide
LG Ads introduces River OS personalized Smart TV platform
Sep 9, 2021 – LG Ads Solutions has introduced a smart TV operating system, called River OS. River OS is built for personalization, seamless navigation across apps, devices, and services, and advanced voice-controlled TV features.
News categories: LG Ads, John Gee, Advertising, Digital TV, India, Middleware, Smart TV
Alphonso re-launches as LG Ads
Mar 1, 2021 – LG Ads has unveiled its platform for helping brands reach audiences across the fragmented TV universe, measure campaigns in flight, and optimize outcomes through closed-loop measurement and attribution.
News categories: LG Ads, Ashish Chordia, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, USA, Worldwide
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated
- 7.9 million Disney+ subscribers added in 1Q 2022
- Gaumont launches SVOD on Netgem Content-as-a-Service platform
- AMC+ coming to Orange Spain's entertainment offering in June
- Liberty Global video subscribers down 21,900 in Q1 2022
- First TVs powered by TiVo Stream OS expected in late 2023/early 2024
- AMC adds 431,000 paid streaming subscribers in 1Q 2022
- NOS Portugal adds 2,100 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2022
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment to acquire Redbox
- Tivù launches USB-based CAM supporting 4K TV with SmarDTV
- Mango TV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store
- Samba TV releases State of Viewership Report for Q1 2022
- Globecast, France Télévisions and Orange trial 4K channel and 5G contribution in La Réunion
- TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
- M7 Group integrates pay TV service into TP Vision smart TVs
- 61% of U.S. livestreaming viewers watch sports
- Global telecoms market saw growth in 2021 except in pay TV
- UK's DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- VIZIO shows TV ad innovations at IAB NewFronts