Digital TV News: MTN
DMTV enlarges commercial Mobile TV services in four African countries
Jun 23, 2009 – Nokia Siemens Networks is providing DMTV with a DVB-H solution in Ghana, Kenya, Namibia and Nigeria. The system will allow the operators to provide an enhanced TV viewing experience on multiple devices, including the latest Nokia phones.
News categories: Nokia Siemens Networks, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ghana, Kenya, Mobile, Namibia, Nigeria
SeaChange Rolls Out Products and Services for Smart Digivision's MYWay IPTV
Mar 30, 2009 – India's Smart Digivision MyWay IPTV service is taking advantage of products and services from SeaChange International (Nasdaq: SEAC). Customers of BSNL and MTNL are among the first to enjoy MyWay's on-demand, broadcast and convergence offerings.
News categories: SeaChange, MyWay, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Middleware
UTStarcom and Aksh to Power BSNL's New iControl IPTV Service in 20 Cities Across India
Sep 2, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a contract with Aksh Optifibre (BOM: 532351) to deploy UTStarcom's end-to-end RollingStream® Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution in 20 cities on Bharat Sanchar Nigam, Ltd. (BSNL)'s ADSL 2+ network.
News categories: UTStarcom, BSNL, Aksh Optifibre, Broadband, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
UTStarcom Continues IPTV Momentum in India With Aksh Optifibre Contract
Jul 14, 2008 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced that it has signed a new contract with Aksh Optifibre (BOM: 532351) that expands the operator's deployment of the industry-leading RollingStream® Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) solution.
News categories: UTStarcom, Aksh Optifibre, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Set Top Box
Aksh Optifibre, MTNL Launch 'icontrol' internet TV
Jun 16, 2008 – Aksh Optifibre, in association with MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited), has launched the icontrol service in Delhi and Mumbai.
News categories: Aksh Optifibre, MTNL, icontrol, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box, Streaming
Monic@sh and MTN Select Irdeto to Secure Mobile Broadcast TV Services in the Ivory Coast
Feb 11, 2008 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN), has announced a deal to secure mobile broadcast TV services across the MTN Côte d'Ivoire network in the West African nation.
News categories: Irdeto, Monic@sh, MTN Côte d'Ivoire, CAM, Conditional Access, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC22
UTStarcom Teams with Bharti Airtel to Launch IPTV In India
Sep 17, 2007 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a contract to supply its industry-leading RollingStream™ end-to-end IPTV solution to Bharti Airtel, one of India's leading integrated telecommunications service providers with more than 46 million customers.
News categories: UTStarcom, Bharti Airtel, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV, Set Top Box
UTStarcom Partners With AKSH Optifibre to Deliver First IPTV Service in India With MTNL
Feb 2, 2007 – UTStarcom (Nasdaq: UTSI) has announced a three-year contract through its partnership with AKSH Optifibre Ltd. to deploy its RollingStream™ end-to-end IPTV solution with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd. (MTNL) in India.
News categories: UTStarcom, AKSH Optifibre, MTNL, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, IPTV
IOL Broadband ties up with BSNL for IPTV
Jan 3, 2007 – IOL Broadband Ltd has announced that the Company ties up with BSNL for IPTV. The Company has started trials of its IPTV Service launch on the BSNL Broadband network in Bangalore.
News categories: BSNL, IOL Broadband, Broadband, Digital TV, India, IPTV
- Vodafone Portugal to acquire Nowo
- Eurofins divests Digital Testing business
- Smart Home device growth slows along with global economy, says IDC
- U.S. streamers now only spend 1 in 3 hours using traditional platforms
- ContentBay launches, bringing content licensing into the digital era
- Qualcomm and Rohde & Schwarz unveil 5G Broadcast system at IMC22
- BIA/Madhive report examines growth in US OTT ad spending
- Roku enabled for four-screen measurement in Nielsen Total Ad Ratings
- Online video advertising to generate three times more revenue than SVOD in 2027
- FreeWheel and Comscore launch Connected TV contextual targeting
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle