Digital TV News: Mariner
Mariner xVu provides monitoring and analytics for MAXtv update in Croatia
Oct 11, 2017 – Mariner xVu has announced that Hrvatski Telekom (HT) has expanded its use of xVu software. The latest version of xVu will support the integration of HT's new middleware platform and STBs with the existing xVu deployment, providing monitoring and analytics for both.
News categories: Mariner xVu, Hrvatski Telekom, Marc Savoie, Hrvoje Jerković, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
TDC selects Mariner xVu for TV service assurance
Mar 21, 2017 – Mariner xVu has announced that TDC Group will deploy Mariner's xVu software as part of its strategic initiative to deliver best-in-class customer satisfaction and to enhance the organization's Service Experience Monitoring (SEM) project.
News categories: Mariner xVu, TDC Group, Marc Savoie, Jens Peter Villadsen, CPE, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
Mariner xVu now monitoring over 3 billion events per week
Feb 16, 2017 – Mariner xVu™ has announced significant growth in tier-1 operators. The xVu software platform is now successfully monitoring over 3 billion events per week, with over 40 million devices under management.
News categories: Mariner xVu, Shaun MacDonald, Big Data, QoE, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet, Worldwide
Vodafone Ireland selects Mariner xVu
Jun 14, 2016 – Mariner xVu has announced a partnership with Vodafone Ireland to deploy its Mariner xVu Software Defined Monitoring (SDM) platform. Vodafone Ireland will be using the analytics software across its IP video service to enhance subscriber quality of experience (QoE) and customer quality of service (QoS).
News categories: Mariner xVu, Vodafone Ireland, Shaun McDonald, IPTV, Ireland, QoE, Set Top Box
Mariner xVu now monitoring over 30 million devices
Nov 24, 2015 – Mariner has announced significant growth in tier-1 operators using its xVu software, with more than 30 million devices now under management. That's an increase of over 50 percent year over year.
News categories: Mariner, Shaun MacDonald, CPE, Gateway, Market Research, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mariner xVu™ Reaches Seven Million Devices Under Management
Sep 8, 2012 – Mariner has announced a major milestone in the growth of its innovative, award-winning flagship product. Mariner xVu™ is now monitoring more than seven million devices, making Mariner xVu a global market leader in the IPTV industry.
News categories: Mariner, Curtis Howe, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, QoE
Mariner Improves IPTV QoE With Microsoft Mediaroom Client 2.2 Integration
Aug 28, 2012 – Mariner has announced that its IPTV service monitoring platform Mariner xVu™ has been extended to use new functionality in Microsoft Mediaroom Client 2.2, enabling telecommunications providers to monitor the IPTV user experience more efficiently.
News categories: Mariner, Microsoft, Curtis Howe, Jerry Beresh, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
Panasonic and Verizon Demonstrate Full HD 3D Video Over Verizon's FiOS All-Fiber-Optic Network
Jan 7, 2011 – Full-resolution HD 3D transmission via a premium TV service provider became a reality at this year's CES. Verizon (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Panasonic (NYSE:PC; Tokyo:6752) are streaming Full HD 3D via Verizon's 100% fiber-optic FiOS TV service.
News categories: Verizon, Panasonic, Blu-ray, CES2023, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Metaverse
Viaccess, Orca Interactive and Alpha Networks Demonstrate turnKeyTV IPTV Solution at IBC 2010
Aug 26, 2010 – Viaccess (Paris and NYSE: FTE) and its subsidiary Orca Interactive have announced that they will demonstrate their IPTV ecosystem with set-top box manufacturer Yuxing and quality of experience (QoE) specialist Mariner Partners during IBC 2010.
News categories: Viaccess, Orca Interactive, Yuxing, Mariner Partners, Alpha Networks, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM
- AWS Clean Rooms launched
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026