Digital TV News: Mathieu Planche
Witbe to unveil automated testing for short-form videos at MWC 2023
Feb 15, 2023 – At MWC Barcelona 2023, Witbe will showcase its technology for automated testing and proactive monitoring, including advancements in short-form video testing, its complete lineup of Witbox products, and more.
News categories: Witbe, Mathieu Planche, Digital TV, MWC23, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
Feb 7, 2023 – Witbe (Euronext Growth – FR0013143872 – ALWIT) has announced that T-Mobile NL and Witbe will work together to ensure the quality of T-Mobile NL's IPTV services on consumer video devices such as STBs, smart TVs and mobile apps.
News categories: Witbe, T-Mobile NL, Mathieu Planche, Duska Saric, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, QoE
MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
Nov 22, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext: FR0013143872 – ALWIT) has announced it will support MyTV Super's media operation center in its effort to deliver the best possible streaming video quality for its myTV SUPER platform to customers in Hong Kong.
News categories: Witbe, MyTV Super, Mathieu Planche, Rex Ching, Digital TV, Hong Kong, QoE, Streaming
United Cloud expands monitoring and automated QA deal with Witbe
Jun 8, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext Growth - FR0013143872 - ALWIT) has announced that United Cloud and Witbe have extended their partnership to cover the automated testing and proactive monitoring of all United Cloud’s services running on video consumer devices.
News categories: Witbe, United Cloud, Mathieu Planche, Sergej Berišaj, Digital TV, Europe, Mobile, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
Sep 14, 2019 – Witbe has been selected by Turkcell to automate the analysis and testing of their main end-user digital services such as BiP, TV+, Fizy and many others. Witbe will also cover the automation testing of Turkcell's own and third party set-top-boxes.
News categories: Witbe, Turkcell, Mathieu Planche, Elif Yenihan Kaya, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2023, Set Top Box, Turkey, UX
Witbe implements Nielsen Watermark Detection
Apr 15, 2019 – Witbe (Euronext Growth: ALWIT) (ISIN: FR0013143872) has announced the launch of a product dedicated to audience measurement monitoring for the North American market, thanks to its recent implementation of Nielsen watermark tag detection.
News categories: Witbe, Nielsen, Mathieu Planche, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029