Digital TV News: Mathieu Planche
Witbe to unveil automated testing for short-form videos at MWC 2023
Feb 15, 2023 – At MWC Barcelona 2023, Witbe will showcase its technology for automated testing and proactive monitoring, including advancements in short-form video testing, its complete lineup of Witbox products, and more.
News categories: Witbe, Mathieu Planche, Digital TV, MWC23, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
Feb 7, 2023 – Witbe (Euronext Growth – FR0013143872 – ALWIT) has announced that T-Mobile NL and Witbe will work together to ensure the quality of T-Mobile NL's IPTV services on consumer video devices such as STBs, smart TVs and mobile apps.
News categories: Witbe, T-Mobile NL, Mathieu Planche, Duska Saric, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, QoE
MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
Nov 22, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext: FR0013143872 – ALWIT) has announced it will support MyTV Super's media operation center in its effort to deliver the best possible streaming video quality for its myTV SUPER platform to customers in Hong Kong.
News categories: Witbe, MyTV Super, Mathieu Planche, Rex Ching, Digital TV, Hong Kong, QoE, Streaming
United Cloud expands monitoring and automated QA deal with Witbe
Jun 8, 2022 – Witbe (Euronext Growth - FR0013143872 - ALWIT) has announced that United Cloud and Witbe have extended their partnership to cover the automated testing and proactive monitoring of all United Cloud’s services running on video consumer devices.
News categories: Witbe, United Cloud, Mathieu Planche, Sergej Berišaj, Digital TV, Europe, Mobile, QoE, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Turkcell selects Witbe to monitor video QoE
Sep 14, 2019 – Witbe has been selected by Turkcell to automate the analysis and testing of their main end-user digital services such as BiP, TV+, Fizy and many others. Witbe will also cover the automation testing of Turkcell's own and third party set-top-boxes.
News categories: Witbe, Turkcell, Mathieu Planche, Elif Yenihan Kaya, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Turkey, UX
Witbe implements Nielsen Watermark Detection
Apr 15, 2019 – Witbe (Euronext Growth: ALWIT) (ISIN: FR0013143872) has announced the launch of a product dedicated to audience measurement monitoring for the North American market, thanks to its recent implementation of Nielsen watermark tag detection.
News categories: Witbe, Nielsen, Mathieu Planche, Big Data, Digital TV, North America
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania