Digital TV News: Nancy Goldberg
4iG selects NAGRA to launch entertainment services in Hungary
Sep 13, 2023 – 4iG, through its subsidiaries Vodafone Hungary, DIGI Hungary and Antenna Hungaria, has selected NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) as system integrator and solution partner for its migration to next-generation TV services.
News categories: NAGRA, 4iG, Nancy Goldberg, Tamás Bányai, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Hungary, IBC2023, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
May 23, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Tele Columbus has selected NAGRA as its solution provider and prime integrator to launch its new hybrid cable and multiscreen solution, PŸUR TV.
News categories: NAGRA, Tele Columbus, 3SS, Sagemcom, Nancy Goldberg, Markus Oswald, Stefan Blickensdoerfer, Olivier Taravel, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, UX
Openview launches pay-TV bouquet in S. Africa with NAGRA security
Apr 20, 2023 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Openview, a free-to-air satellite TV service in South Africa, has extended its relationship with NAGRA to secure Ultraview, its new pay-TV offering.
News categories: NAGRA, eMedia Investments, Openview, Nancy Goldberg, Khalik Sherrif, Content Protection, Digital TV, Satellite, South Africa
HISPASAT and NAGRA to launch wholesale OTT service in Latin America
Mar 9, 2022 – HISPASAT has made an agreement with NAGRA to develop a wholesale OTT TV solution. The service will enable pay TV operators, ISPs and regional content companies to offer multiscreen entertainment without having to roll out their own infrastructure.
News categories: Nagra, Hispasat, Nancy Goldberg, Javier Izquierdo, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Latin America, Middleware, Satellite, Streaming, UX
QXC Communications launches MDU streaming service with NAGRA
Jan 11, 2022 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that QXC Communications has selected NAGRA's U.S. Streaming Solution to enable the replacement of its legacy video offering with a fully-featured streaming service for the multi-dwelling unit (MDU) market.
News categories: NAGRA, QXC Communications, Nancy Goldberg, John Von Stein, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond