Digital TV News: NetRange
NetRange provides customisable Smart TV app portal for KTC
Sep 8, 2021 – NetRange has announced that it has renewed its partnership with KTC to provide KTC customers with a customisable Smart TV app portal offering for individual markets through the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: NetRange, KTC, Michi Uematsu, Lawsen Rao, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
ucfunnel adopts Unified ID 2.0
Jul 15, 2021 – Programmatic solution provider, ucfunnel, has adopted Unified ID 2.0, an industry-wide approach to internet identity. ucfunnel partners with Smart TVs powered by MediaTek and with CTV portal company NetRange.
News categories: ucfunnel, The Trade Desk, Ryan Chou, Douglas Choy, Advertising, Asia, Big Data, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
Apr 12, 2021 – ACCESS has licensed Ligada iSuite from Eurofins to ensure that its NetFront Browser BE provides a compliant platform for CE manufacturers offering Android and Linux based HbbTV Smart TVs and broadcaster OTT services.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Eurofins, Dr. Neale Foster, Dr. Bob Campbell, Android TV, Digital TV, HbbTV, HTML5, QoE, Smart TV, UK, Worldwide
ucfunnel and NetRange enable dynamic ads on Smart TV
Mar 15, 2021 – ucfunnel has announced a partnership with NetRange to deliver advertisements on NetRange’s portal for premium streaming VOD content. The solution runs on MediaTek's turnkey Smart TV platform.
News categories: ucfunnel, ACCESS CO, Kenny Wu, Michimasa Uematsu, Advertising, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
Dec 3, 2020 – itel has selected the NetRange VISNOS Smart TV app portal for its new Smart TV range. NetRange VISNOS moves app functionality to the cloud enabling an advanced Smart TV experience on low end/low CPU-powered TVs.
News categories: NetRange, itel, Tim Schröder, Frank Gao, Africa, Apps, India, Smart TV, Streaming, UX, Vietnam
NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
Nov 24, 2020 – NetRange has announced that it has launched its cloud-powered VISNOS (Virtual Smart TV NetRange OS) platform to slash CE device manufacturers’ Smart TV costs and enable existing low-powered TVs to receive Smart TV services.
News categories: NetRange, Tim Schröder, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vevo added to NetRange Smart TV app store
Nov 17, 2020 – Vevo and NetRange have announced a collaboration to widen access to Vevo’s music video service to Smart TVs in nearly a dozen countries powered by the NetRange Smart TV App Store.
News categories: NetRange, Vevo, Tim Schröeder, Rob Christensen, Apps, Smart TV, Worldwide
ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
Jul 28, 2020 – ACCESS Europe has announced that its sister company NetRange has developed a car-centric app store that is now part of its ACCESS Twine for Car (Twine4Car) in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) system.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Dr. Neale Foster, Apps, Digital TV, In-Car, UX, Worldwide
ACCESS releases NetFront Browser BE v2.8
Jul 21, 2020 – ACCESS Europe has announced the release of NetFront Browser BE v2.8 that supports the company’s goal of providing the automotive, entertainment, and media markets with the most secure and advanced commercial embedded browser.
News categories: ACCESS Europe, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, In-Car, Middleware, Worldwide
- ATEME embeds Viaccess-Orca contribution watermarking
- Deloitte releases results of Digital Media Trends Fall Pulse survey
- RFE receives Android TV Operator Tier certification for IPTV STB
- Disney+ coming to Hisense and Toshiba TVs with VIDAA Smart OS
- Tremor International acquires Spearad
- TekSavvy TV footprint expands across Canada
- Airtel launches Video Platform as a Service product
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil