Digital TV News: Osmosys
Multimedia Polska grows to 100,000 digital TV subscribers
Jun 22, 2009 – Latens has announced that Multimedia Polska's hybrid DVB-C and IPTV service - secured by Latens software-only Conditional Access - has reached 100,000 subscribers.
News categories: Latens, Multimedia Polska, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, IPTV, Middleware, Poland, Set Top Box, Subscribers
ADB Group delivers mid-period business update
Apr 23, 2009 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has reported an update on the development and selected results of its Q1/2009 business. The Group's business progressed favourably during the first quarter of 2009, driven mainly by the strong demand from cable and satellite segments.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVR, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
ITI Neovision's 'n' service experiencing rapid growth with Conax
Mar 25, 2009 – Since its launch in October 2006, n has managed substantial growth in Poland. The leading Warsaw based broadcaster is using Conax' flexible security for their Push VOD solution. In just two and half years, 'n' has attracted over 520,000 subscribers.
News categories: Conax, ITI Neovision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, DVR, Middleware, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Zodiac and ADB Integrate Tru2way™ Technology
Mar 23, 2009 – Zodiac Interactive and Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) have announced the integration of PowerUp™TV with ADB's products. The combined solution lets operators more rapidly deploy tru2way™ and EBIF™ applications.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Zodiac Interactive, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Osmosys Launches New Multi-Platform Open Standard Interactive TV Solution
Mar 12, 2009 – Osmosys has announced the launch of its MHP 1.2 software. MHP 1.2 provides new features including IPTV support, a provision for unbound applications such as caller ID and targeted messaging, Switched Digital Video and other Tru2way/OCAP features.
News categories: Osmosys, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Terrestrial
ADB Group Reports Record Financial Results For 2008
Feb 24, 2009 – ADB Holdings (SIX: ADBN) has reported ADB Group's financial results for the full year 2008. High-definition TV (HDTV) product sales grew significantly, accounting for 72% of the Digital TV Equipment segment's revenue, up from 57% in 2007.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, DVB-MHP, IPTV, Middleware, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
ADB Group and TFN Media Bring Advanced Interactive HDTV Experience to Taiwan
Jan 13, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has signed a three-year contract with TFN Media for the delivery of an end-to-end solution for TFN Media's deployment of interactive digital cable services in Taiwan starting in early 2009.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, TFN Media, Foxconn Technology, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DOCSIS, DVB-MHP, Middleware, Set Top Box, Taiwan
ADB delivers HD DVR to Télégenève-naxoo, Switzerland
Dec 17, 2008 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX:ADBN) has announced that it has delivered the ADB-5810CX high definition cable set-top box with digital video recorder to Télégenève for the launch of its new HDTV service in Geneva and Valais regions.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Télégenève, Osmosys, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-MHP, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Switzerland
ADB Group delivers mid-period update on its 2008 second half business
Oct 30, 2008 – Advanced Digital Broadcast Holdings (SIX: ADBN) has reported an update on the development of its business. The order book for the year is full, driven mostly by a continued strong operator demand and a favourable product mix.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Blu-ray, DVR, Middleware, Results, Set Top Box
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland
- MarketCast partners with VIZIO to measure ad performance
- NextGen TV launched on local stations in Rochester, NY
- FCC proposes pricing transparency for cable and satellite services
- Tubi announces new planning integrations and partnerships
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023