Digital TV News: Petr Peterka
Verimatrix VCAS Ultra integrated with AWS for secure live video
Apr 6, 2019 – Verimatrix (Paris: INSD) has announced API integration between its Verimatrix VCAS Ultra and AWS Elemental MediaConnect. The API integration provides CA and rights management applied between the content ingest and distribution workflows to video service providers.
News categories: Verimatrix, AWS Elemental, Petr Peterka, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Worldwide
Harmonic's Video SaaS integrated with Verimatrix' content distribution platform
Sep 13, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced the integration of Verimatrix' Viewthority content distribution platform with Harmonic's VOS®360 Video SaaS. The combination simplifies the delivery of live and VOD content, resulting in increased cost savings.
News categories: Harmonic, Verimatrix, Tim Warren, Petr Peterka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, Worldwide
Verimatrix and TMG bolster anti-piracy through real-time precision targeting
Apr 11, 2018 – Verimatrix and TMG have announced their initiative to combine capabilities for an end-to-end revenue security solution that combats the growing threat of content redistribution and illegal streaming devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, TMG, Petr Peterka, Bastien Casalta, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
Verimatrix forensic watermarking accredited by ChinaDRM Lab
Apr 10, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that its forensic watermarking capabilities have been evaluated and validated by ChinaDRM Lab, the official testing organization of the State Administration of Radio and Television of the People's Republic of China.
News categories: Verimatrix, State Administration of Radio and Television, Petr Peterka, China, Digital TV, NABShow, Regulation, Watermarking
Verimatrix integrates OTT multi-DRM with Amazon Web Services
Jan 22, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced API integration between its MultiRights OTT multi-DRM security solution and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Media Services through AWS Elemental MediaConvert and AWS Elemental MediaPackage.
News categories: Verimatrix, Amazon Web Services, Petr Peterka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Worldwide
Interra Systems and Verimatrix partner to improve video QoS and QoE
Sep 15, 2017 – Interra Systems has announced a partnership with Verimatrix. Broadcasters, pay-TV, and OTT service providers can now use Interra Systems' ORION content monitoring suite to maintain QoE for content protected by the Verimatrix ViewRight Web security client.
News categories: Interra Systems, Verimatrix, Anupama Anantharaman, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, QoE, Worldwide
Verimatrix enters IoT market with Cloud-based security platform
Sep 11, 2017 – Verimatrix has announced its approach to the IoT applications space with Vtegrity™. This new Verimatrix solution addresses the critical security gaps that exist with many current IoT services that fail to ensure the integrity of connected devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, IBC, Smart Home, Worldwide
NEOTION and Verimatrix collaborate to secure the smart home
Feb 27, 2017 – NEOTION has extended its partnership with Verimatrix to help secure the Digital Home. NEOTION has developed a complete secure smart home solution from connected devices at home to cloud-based services specifically designed for operators.
News categories: NEOTION, Verimatrix, Olivier DEMOLY, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, MWC21, Smart Home, Worldwide
Verimatrix Forensic Watermarking for Samsung Smart TVs
Jan 4, 2017 – Verimatrix and Samsung have announced that the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) Ultra architecture is integrated with Samsung’s next-generation Smart TVs to establish a secure chain-of-custody across the UHD ecosystem.
News categories: Verimatrix, Samsung, Petr Peterka, CES2022, Content Protection, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA, Watermarking, Worldwide
- NEXTGEN TV comes to Grand Rapids, MI
- Polestar develops streaming app for Polestar 2 cars in Europe
- JW Player acquires VUALTO
- 3SS powers TCC Android TV service on SDMC STBs
- du partners with ATEME on OTT and DTH projects
- Beachfront completes OAR-compliant ad trial on VIZIO TVs
- Peach launches global ad distribution platform
- India sees huge headroom for growth in TV and digital
- Sinclair unifies ad sales with Operative Media
- Dominant share for MediaTek in smart speaker market
- Connected TV continues to drive U.S. digital video ad growth
- VBox announces ATSC 3.0 Android TV Gateway
- Small growth in global pay TV subscribers to 2026
- Brightcove powers Studio Mojo's ‘Koode’ OTT service
- Vivendi, Fininvest and Mediaset end their disputes
- fuboTV partners with LiveRamp on addressable ad targeting
- Verizon Media to be acquired by Apollo funds
- Stoneroos acquired by NEP The Netherlands
- AirConsole casual gaming for TrueID TV Box users in Thailand
- Charter residential video customers down 156,000 in 1Q 2021