Digital TV News: RMI Corp
Samsung Selects RMI Processor for 'LED TV Couple' Product Family
Sep 4, 2009 – RMI Corporations's Au1250® processor has been selected for Samsung's LED TV Couple. The LED TV Couple allows two channels of video to be watched on a primary digital TV as well as on the portable LED TV Couple device simultaneously.
News categories: RMI Corp, Samsung, IFA, Media Player, Portable, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
RMI® Corporation Signs Licensing Agreement for DivX Plus™ HD Certification
Sep 3, 2009 – DivX (Nasdaq: DIVX) and RMI Corp have announced a licensing agreement for next-generation DivX Plus™ HD Certification. Under the agreement, RMI is granted a license to support DivX Plus HD technology on its Au1200 and Au1300 processors.
News categories: DivX, RMI Corp, Licensing, Media Player, Portable, Semiconductor, Streaming
Nexstreaming and RMI Team up to Deliver CMMB Mobile TV
Jun 4, 2009 – RMI Corporation and Nexstreaming have announced that they have successfully combined and optimized their technologies to enable first-in-class devices supporting mobile TV services over China Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (CMMB) network.
News categories: RMI Corp, Nexstreaming, China, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Digital Cube Selects RMI's Au1300 Processor for its Next Generation Platform
Feb 18, 2009 – RMI Corporation has announced that Digital Cube has selected the Alchemy Au1300 Processor for its next generation platform to fuel its Mobile Internet Devices and Portable Media Players with HD video playback and a rich 3D user interface.
News categories: RMI Corp, Digital Cube, Digital TV, MWC21, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet
RMI Introduces Industry's Most Advanced Processor for Portable Media Applications With Integrated ARM Mali 3D Graphics Acceleration
Jan 8, 2009 – RMI Corporation has introduced its game changing RMI Alchemy™ Au1300™ Processor Family, targeted at consumer devices requiring high CPU performance, low power consumption, and rich media capabilities.
News categories: RMI Corp, CES2022, ICs, Portable, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Streaming, Tablet
ThinkNavi Picks RMI Alchemy Au1250 Processor for ThinkNavi T7 DVB-T Portable Navigation and Mobile TV Media Player
Jun 3, 2008 – RMI Corporation has announced that Thinkware, a leader in the personal and portable navigation industry, has selected the RMI Alchemy™ Au1250™ Processor for its ThinkNavi T7, a DVB-T based Portable Media Player for the European Market.
News categories: RMI Corp, ThinkNavi, Digital TV, Europe, In-Car, Portable, Semiconductor, Tablet, Terrestrial
Consumer Electronics Leaders Showcase MIPS-Based™ Products at CES 2008
Jan 17, 2008 – MIPS Technologies (NasdaqGS: MIPS) has announced that a broad array of the world's leading consumer electronics companies debuted and demonstrated design innovations based on the industry-leading MIPS® architecture at last week's Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
News categories: MIPS Technologies, CES2022, DVR, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Smart Home, Smart TV, Tablet
RMI's Alchemy Processor Selected for iRiver's Newly Announced WinCE 5.0-Based P10 Personal Media Player
Jan 8, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ has announced that Reigncom (iRiver) has chosen the RMI Alchemy™ Au1250 Processor for its recently announced iRiver P10 Personal Media Player with Touch-Screen.
News categories: RMI Corp, Reigncom, CES2022, Digital TV, DVR, Mobile, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Tablet
RMI Launches the Fastest and the Most Power-Optimized Consumer Processor in the Industry for Multifunction Portable Media Players
Jan 7, 2008 – RMI Corporation™ (RMI®) has announced that it is shipping the highest performing and most power-optimized embedded processor in the industry for multifunction portable media players (mPMP™), mobileTV, and personal navigation devices.
News categories: RMI Corp, CES2022, Mobile, Semiconductor, Tablet
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021
- MPEG LA offers one-stop license for ATSC 3.0
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in Canada
- SLING TV comes to VIZIO SmartCast platform
- VideoAI from CTS automates video content metadata generation
- Irdeto brings Server Side Ad Insertion solution to market