Digital TV News: Red Bee Media
New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
Nov 24, 2022 – Dotscreen has provided upgrades for two of its European multiscreen UI clients. TF1's MYTF1 Max App has launched on Samsung and LG Smart TVs in France, and RTBF has relaunched its Auvio App in Belgium.
News categories: DOTSCREEN, TF1, RTBF, Stanislas Leridon, Pascal-Hippolyte Besson, Apps, Belgium, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, Streaming
Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
Nov 21, 2022 – Red Bee Media has partnered with Better Software Group on the launch of Nordisk Film+ in Denmark. Nordisk Film combines Red Bee Media’s managed OTT services with Better Software Group's application front-end.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Better Software Group, Nordisk Film, Steve Nylund, Bartłomiej Lozia, Klaus Odegaard, Apps, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Streaming, UX
Red Bee Media provides Advocado with programming and schedule data
Nov 2, 2022 – Red Bee Media has signed an agreement with Advocado. Advocado's data-as-a-service platform analyzes what consumers are watching, providing advertisers and content owners with data on consumers' viewing choices.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Advocado, Who's Watching TV, Jason Marchese, Mike Burns, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
Sep 29, 2022 – Red Bee Media, Nowtilus and Equativ (formerly Smart) have announced the launch of a jointly created FAST offering. High View is the debut customer, distributing the content on LG Smart TVs through LG Channels.
News categories: Red Bee Media, High View, LG Electronics, Nowtilus, Equativ, Steve Nylund, Alexander Trauttmansdorff, Chris Jo, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland
Red Bee Media enters the FAST market with Red Bee Pulse
Sep 9, 2022 – Red Bee Media has announced the addition of FAST services to its Red Bee Pulse product. Red Bee’s scalable OTT virtual channel and advanced ad insertion capabilities help organisations launch FAST services quickly and grow digital audiences.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Nowtilus, Steve Russell, Patrick Knippel, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Synamedia acquires Quortex
Jul 12, 2022 – Synamedia has acquired Quortex, a privately-held cloud video delivery platform provider. With the acquisition, Synamedia adds solutions for content processing, disaster recovery and live events.
News categories: Synamedia, Quortex, Julien Signes, Marc Baillavoine, Ben Keen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Together TV and Red Bee launch social purpose streaming service
May 4, 2022 – Together TV has launched its free to use streaming service with Red Bee Media. Together TV selected Red Bee Media's OTT streaming capability for its flexibility of branding, content management, video monetisation and organisation.
News categories: Red Bee, Together TV, Nowtilus, Steve Russell, Alexander Kann, Advertising, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Newyonder launches sustainable film streamer with Red Bee
Mar 15, 2022 – All content on Newyonder will initially be available through PPV streaming, enabled by Red Bee's Managed OTT services. Films are albert-certified (BAFTA) carbon-neutral, sustainable productions with the ambition to have a positive social and environmental impact.
News categories: Red Bee, Newyonder, James Arnold, Jon Cleave, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Vodafone Iceland connected to Red Bee Channel Store
Dec 21, 2021 – Red Bee Media is delivering channel aggregation services to Vodafone Iceland, with the telco accessing live signals for its subscription broadcast packages through Red Bee's Channels Store aggregation and distribution platform.
News categories: Red Bee Media, Vodafone Iceland, David van Kemenade, Þorsteinn Gunnlaugsson, Digital TV, Iceland, IPTV
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia