Digital TV News: Rishika Lulla Singh
Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
May 18, 2020 – Eros Now (NYSE: EROS) has announced a deal with Allianz International Holdings Limited. As part of the collaboration, Allianz Holdings will distribute the video-on-demand service in Bangladesh.
News categories: Eros Now, Allianz International, Eros Digital, Ali Hussein, Dr. Sakib M Rahman, Rishika Lulla Singh, Bangladesh, Digital TV, Streaming
Tata Sky Binge offers content from multiple apps via a dedicated Fire TV Stick
Dec 16, 2019 – Tata Sky has launched Tata Sky Binge. Tata Sky Binge is accessible through a Tata Sky Edition of the Amazon FireTV Stick, and allows subscribers to stream from a diverse mix of apps through a single platform, with a single subscription fee.
News categories: Tata Sky, Amazon, Pallavi Puri, Parag Gupta, Gaurav Gandhi, Rishika Lulla Singh, Siddhartha Roy, Apps, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box, Streaming, TV Everywhere
Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
Sep 19, 2019 – Eros Now is to build an online video platform on Microsoft Azure targeted at its consumers across the globe. Eros’ work with Microsoft will help transform how it delivers streaming services and reimagine the offerings it can provide.
News categories: Eros International, Microsoft, Rishika Lulla Singh, Peggy Johnson, Anant Maheshwari, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Eros Now strikes distribution deal with TCL in India
Apr 23, 2019 – Eros Now (NYSE:EROS) has announced a partnership with TCL in India. As part of the deal all TCL TVs will come pre-loaded with the Eros Now app, providing customers with access to Eros Now’s extensive content library.
News categories: Eros Now, TCL, Rishika Lulla Singh, Hongwei Li, Apps, Digital TV, India, Smart TV, Streaming
Eros Now integrated with Virgin TV connected boxes
Feb 28, 2019 – Eros Now (NYSE:EROS) has announced an integration deal with Virgin Media in the United Kingdom. The premium Indian OTT app will be available on Virgin TV connected boxes as part of its 'Desi Pack' with effect from February 28, 2019.
News categories: Eros Now, Virgin Media, Rishika Lulla Singh, David Bouchier, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Streaming, UK
Eros Now selects Vindicia subscription billing platform
Feb 26, 2019 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that Eros Now has selected Vindicia CashBox to enhance its consumer experience. Through the alliance, Vindicia CashBox will help in accelerating the subscriber growth of Eros Now around the world.
News categories: Amdocs, Eros Now, Vindicia, Darcy Antonellis, Rishika Lulla Singh, Digital TV, India, MWC22, Streaming, Worldwide
Dialog Axiata adds Eros Now to its ViU OTT app in Sri Lanka
Jun 28, 2018 – Dialog Axiata has announced a partnership with Eros International to launch its premier Video Over The Top (OTT) platform, Eros Now. The deal allows users in Sri Lanka to browse through over 20,000 hours of original Indian content in over 10 languages.
News categories: Eros International, Dialog Axiata, Rishika Lulla Singh, Mangala Hettiarachchi, Apps, Digital TV, Sri Lanka, Streaming
Eros Now partners with Opera TV
Aug 11, 2017 – Eros International (NYSE: EROS) has announced that Eros Now, its OTT South Asian entertainment platform, will now be available on all Opera TV powered devices including smart TVs, Blu-ray disc players and set-top boxes worldwide.
News categories: Opera TV, Eros International, Aneesh Rajaram, Rishika Lulla Singh, Apps, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Two million OTT subscribers for Eros Now
Dec 8, 2016 – Eros Now (NYSE: EROS) has announced that the platform currently has over two million paid subscribers worldwide through deals in place with all the major telecom players in India who are on the forefront of 4G growth.
News categories: Eros Now, Rishika Lulla Singh, Digital TV, India, Mobile, Streaming, Subscribers, Worldwide
- PEAK3 ATSC 3.0 one-to-many solution for IoT and Edge use cases
- Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
- Ad-supported Disney+ now available in the U.S.
- Allegro DVT and V-Nova collaborate to accelerate LCEVC deployment
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia