Digital TV News: Sander Kerstens
MwareTV partners with THEO Technologies to boost viewer QoE
Sep 11, 2023 – MwareTV has announced a collaboration with THEO Technologies to integrate THEOplayer into its TV platform, delivering top-tier video playback experiences across all platforms to its clients.
News categories: MwareTV, THEO Technologies, Sander Kerstens, Steven Tielemans, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2023, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
MwareTV to show code-free WYSIWYG OTT app creation tool
Sep 4, 2023 – MwareTV has developed App Builder, a WYSIWYG development tool that, by using drag and drop, allows apps to be created without the need to write code or have any app design experience.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
MwareTV collaborates with Alibaba Cloud on video services
Jun 19, 2023 – MwareTV has signed an agreement with Alibaba Cloud to make its services available through the Alibaba Marketplace, hosted in the Alibaba Cloud, and distributed using Alibaba's CDN in Europe and Asia.
News categories: MwareTV, Alibaba Cloud, Sander Kerstens, Raymond Ma, Asia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe
PikoTV partners with MwareTV for complete live TV streaming solution
May 15, 2023 – MwareTV has formed a partnership with PikoTV to offer a complete, cloud-hosted service to deliver and manage a rich live TV channel offering available across multiple end user devices.
News categories: MwareTV, PikoTV, Sander Kerstens, Ali Kizil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
Mar 13, 2023 – MwareTV, with a content partner, has launched a one-stop management and delivery service, including more than 200 TV channels, for ISPs and the like, in the US.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow
MwareTV to show simple route to TV service launch at MWC 2023
Feb 15, 2023 – At Mobile World Congress 2023, MwareTV will show how easy it is to set up a TV service. The MwareTV proposition is a comprehensive cloud-based content platform, ready for roll out anywhere in the world.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Streaming, Worldwide
MwareTV launches new App Builder at IBC2022
Sep 5, 2022 – MwareTV will demonstrate at IBC2022 the latest version of its core TV management system (TVMS) including a new App Builder which allows anyone to design a completely tailored and branded experience on any device.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2023, Worldwide
MwareTV to demonstrate content delivery solution at Andina Link
Mar 1, 2022 – MwareTV is to exhibit at Andina Link (8–10 March) in Columbia, the trade fair in Latin America for TV and telecoms technology. MwareTV's presence follows on from two major wins in the region: at MultTV and ISTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, ISTV, Sander Kerstens, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
MwareTV integrates Irdeto DRM for MultTV in Brazil
Feb 22, 2022 – Irdeto has announced that its Irdeto Control DRM solution has been integrated into MwareTV's IPTV/OTT distribution platform. The first implementation of Irdeto with MwareTV will be rolled out at shared services provider MultTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, Irdeto, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Doug Lowther, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024