Digital TV News: Sander Kerstens
PikoTV partners with MwareTV for complete live TV streaming solution
May 15, 2023 – MwareTV has formed a partnership with PikoTV to offer a complete, cloud-hosted service to deliver and manage a rich live TV channel offering available across multiple end user devices.
News categories: MwareTV, PikoTV, Sander Kerstens, Ali Kizil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
Mar 13, 2023 – MwareTV, with a content partner, has launched a one-stop management and delivery service, including more than 200 TV channels, for ISPs and the like, in the US.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow
MwareTV to show simple route to TV service launch at MWC 2023
Feb 15, 2023 – At Mobile World Congress 2023, MwareTV will show how easy it is to set up a TV service. The MwareTV proposition is a comprehensive cloud-based content platform, ready for roll out anywhere in the world.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MWC23, Streaming, Worldwide
MwareTV launches new App Builder at IBC2022
Sep 5, 2022 – MwareTV will demonstrate at IBC2022 the latest version of its core TV management system (TVMS) including a new App Builder which allows anyone to design a completely tailored and branded experience on any device.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
MwareTV to demonstrate content delivery solution at Andina Link
Mar 1, 2022 – MwareTV is to exhibit at Andina Link (8–10 March) in Columbia, the trade fair in Latin America for TV and telecoms technology. MwareTV's presence follows on from two major wins in the region: at MultTV and ISTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, ISTV, Sander Kerstens, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
MwareTV integrates Irdeto DRM for MultTV in Brazil
Feb 22, 2022 – Irdeto has announced that its Irdeto Control DRM solution has been integrated into MwareTV's IPTV/OTT distribution platform. The first implementation of Irdeto with MwareTV will be rolled out at shared services provider MultTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, Irdeto, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Doug Lowther, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV
MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
Oct 18, 2021 – MwareTV has announced the formation of a partnership with shared services provider MultTV. Based in Brazil, MultTV will offer MwareTV's IPTV/OTT platform to its Brazilian ISPs as well as other service providers.
News categories: MwareTV, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Luiz Gewers, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
MwareTV debuts white label OTT service for ISPs and telcos in Africa
Oct 5, 2021 – MwareTV has revealed the availability to telco operators and ISPs in Africa of an end-to-end TV solution. The customisable solution includes around 100 channels of affordable African content.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
ALi and Mware integrate STB IPTV OTT middleware
May 20, 2015 – ALi Corporation has announced an IP Set-top-box integrating Mware middleware on ALi’s M3912 platform. The strategic collaboration between ALi and Mware delivers a turnkey end-to-end operation solution.
News categories: ALi Corp, Mware, Tony Chang, Sander Kerstens, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027
- Netgem releases trading update
- IPTV to partially offset revenue losses in cable and DTH in Korea
- Player.pl available on Xbox consoles, powered by Redge Media
- CHiQ launches latest Google TV series in Europe
- Imagination launches GPU for smart home platforms
- BMW 5 Series to include TiVo video media platform
- Chopin launches streaming service in Poland with Nagra
- Airtel Digital TV subscribers down 39,000 in 1Q 2023
- HBO Max becomes Max
- Tele Columbus selects NAGRA as solution provider for PŸUR TV
- Astro adds WeTV to its Ultra Box
- Comcast introduces NOW TV in the U.S.
- ACCESS offers simple route for operators to add OTT TV services
- Net Solution acquires Beenius IPTV/OTT platform