Digital TV News: Sander Kerstens
MwareTV to demonstrate content delivery solution at Andina Link
Mar 1, 2022 – MwareTV is to exhibit at Andina Link (8–10 March) in Columbia, the trade fair in Latin America for TV and telecoms technology. MwareTV's presence follows on from two major wins in the region: at MultTV and ISTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, ISTV, Sander Kerstens, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming
MwareTV integrates Irdeto DRM for MultTV in Brazil
Feb 22, 2022 – Irdeto has announced that its Irdeto Control DRM solution has been integrated into MwareTV's IPTV/OTT distribution platform. The first implementation of Irdeto with MwareTV will be rolled out at shared services provider MultTV in Brazil.
News categories: MwareTV, Irdeto, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Doug Lowther, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV
MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
Oct 18, 2021 – MwareTV has announced the formation of a partnership with shared services provider MultTV. Based in Brazil, MultTV will offer MwareTV's IPTV/OTT platform to its Brazilian ISPs as well as other service providers.
News categories: MwareTV, MultTV, Sander Kerstens, Luiz Gewers, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
MwareTV debuts white label OTT service for ISPs and telcos in Africa
Oct 5, 2021 – MwareTV has revealed the availability to telco operators and ISPs in Africa of an end-to-end TV solution. The customisable solution includes around 100 channels of affordable African content.
News categories: MwareTV, Sander Kerstens, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
ALi and Mware integrate STB IPTV OTT middleware
May 20, 2015 – ALi Corporation has announced an IP Set-top-box integrating Mware middleware on ALi’s M3912 platform. The strategic collaboration between ALi and Mware delivers a turnkey end-to-end operation solution.
News categories: ALi Corp, Mware, Tony Chang, Sander Kerstens, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
Dune HD and MWare Deliver End-to-End IPTV Solution for Content Providers
Sep 10, 2012 – A new partnership announced at IBC between Dune HD and MWare will make it easier for content providers and operators to deliver IPTV programming to subscribers and monetize their assets.
News categories: Dune HD, MWare Solutions, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience