Digital TV News: Sebastian Kramer
SDMC, NAGRA and Amlogic launch ultra-secure Android TV solution
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC, together with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Amlogic, has announced that they have jointly launched an ultra-secure Android TV Solution leveraging NAGRA content protection technology for pay-TV operators.
News categories: SDMC, NAGRA, Amlogic, Ryan Yan, Sebastian Kramer, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Harmonic and NAGRA offer watermarking-as-a-service for live sports streaming
Aug 23, 2022 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) and NAGRA are teaming up to improve content protection for live sports streaming with a watermarking-as-a-service offering. NAGRA's forensic watermarking has been integrated with Harmonic's cloud SaaS platform.
News categories: Harmonic, NAGRA, Eric Gallier, Sebastian Kramer, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA and AIHunters partner on automated ad insertion
Aug 17, 2022 – AIHunters has announced a pilot integration of its cognitive computing-based platform with NAGRA. The project embraces AI-powered ad insertion functionality as part of the viewing experience for NAGRA sports apps.
News categories: AIHunters, NAGRA, Oleg Gubin, Sebastian Kramer, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
Quative End-to-End Interactive TV Solution Selected by B.Net Croatia for Broadband Cable System
Mar 11, 2008 – Quative Limited, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) company, was selected by B.Net Croatia, the national cable operator in Croatia, to provide an end-to-end interactive TV solution for their broadband cable system.
News categories: Quative, B.net, Technotrend, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Ekioh launches fastest Open-Standard User Interface for Set Top Boxes
Sep 5, 2007 – Ekioh will be premièring the fastest open standards based User Interface for Set Top Boxes at IBC 2007. Based on the W3C SVG open standard, the Ekioh User Interface (UI) Engine offers a remarkable 25 fps ensuring exceptional user experiences.
News categories: Ekioh, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Prime Video heads Parks Associates list of top U.S. SVOD services
- VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
- Deloitte predicts ads on all streaming services
- Hybrid AVOD/SVOD to drive major subscription platforms
- Consumer VR shipments in China to approach 7 million units in 2026
- Tulix and WiseDV power Hollywire CTV channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Pluto TV debuts in Canada
- Disney Clean Room technology integrated with VideoAmp
- Smart TV shipments in India up 38% YoY in Q3 2022
- VR device shipments to bounce back in 2023
- Seven Network partners with Imagine Communications
- Fixed Wireless Access forecast to top 300 million connections in six years
- Breezeline expands fiber services in New Hampshire
- U.S. consumers watch over six hours of video per week on their mobiles
- Semiconductor market expected to decline slightly in 2023
- 6G-Datacast.tv offers datacasting protocol for ATSC 3.0
- Bedrock powers RTL streaming service in Hungary
- KONKA plans GCC region expansion
- Dyn Media chooses Deltatre to deliver end-to-end OTT service
- Globecast providing cloud playout and distribution for EarthxTV