Digital TV News: Sebastian Kramer
SDMC, NAGRA and Amlogic launch ultra-secure Android TV solution
Nov 9, 2022 – SDMC, together with NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and Amlogic, has announced that they have jointly launched an ultra-secure Android TV Solution leveraging NAGRA content protection technology for pay-TV operators.
News categories: SDMC, NAGRA, Amlogic, Ryan Yan, Sebastian Kramer, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Harmonic and NAGRA offer watermarking-as-a-service for live sports streaming
Aug 23, 2022 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) and NAGRA are teaming up to improve content protection for live sports streaming with a watermarking-as-a-service offering. NAGRA's forensic watermarking has been integrated with Harmonic's cloud SaaS platform.
News categories: Harmonic, NAGRA, Eric Gallier, Sebastian Kramer, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
NAGRA and AIHunters partner on automated ad insertion
Aug 17, 2022 – AIHunters has announced a pilot integration of its cognitive computing-based platform with NAGRA. The project embraces AI-powered ad insertion functionality as part of the viewing experience for NAGRA sports apps.
News categories: AIHunters, NAGRA, Oleg Gubin, Sebastian Kramer, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2022, Worldwide
Quative End-to-End Interactive TV Solution Selected by B.Net Croatia for Broadband Cable System
Mar 11, 2008 – Quative Limited, a Kudelski Group (SWX:KUD.VX) company, was selected by B.Net Croatia, the national cable operator in Croatia, to provide an end-to-end interactive TV solution for their broadband cable system.
News categories: Quative, B.net, Technotrend, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
Ekioh launches fastest Open-Standard User Interface for Set Top Boxes
Sep 5, 2007 – Ekioh will be premièring the fastest open standards based User Interface for Set Top Boxes at IBC 2007. Based on the W3C SVG open standard, the Ekioh User Interface (UI) Engine offers a remarkable 25 fps ensuring exceptional user experiences.
News categories: Ekioh, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak
- Mainstream Media launches female-centred FAST channel with Amagi
- Eastern Europe OTT revenues to double by 2028
- Video spend in Sweden up 9% in 2022 versus 2021
- StarGroup renews with Eutelsat for StarTV DTH in Mexico
- ORF selects Bitmovin video streaming player
- QYOU Media India selects SpringServe as primary ad server
- Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ most essential for US streaming subscribers
- Ateme completes AWS ISV Accelerate program
- Media Distillery launches ad break detection solution
- HbbTV releases new version of core specification
- PCTV scales up video services across Latin America with Eutelsat
- Roku and Best Buy announce advertising and retail relationship
- MwareTV to offer a fully managed IPTV service in the US
- Aferian provides trading update