Digital TV News: Shiva Patibanda
Ericsson and Google partner to deliver Pay TV
Sep 8, 2016 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) and Google are partnering to extend the reach of the Ericsson cloud-based MediaFirst TV Platform into the Android TV ecosystem, Google's operating system for the set-top-box.
News categories: Ericsson, Google, Shiva Patibanda, Android TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Ericsson announces MediaFirst TV Platform integration onto RDK
Sep 1, 2016 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has announced the integration of its cloud-based MediaFirst TV Platform with the RDK (Reference Design Kit), a pre-integrated software solution to power customer-premises equipment (CPE).
News categories: Ericsson, RDK Management, Shiva Patibanda, Steve Heeb, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Worldwide
KAON and SeaChange demonstrate RDK-based DOCSIS3.0 cable gateway STB at IBC
Sep 11, 2014 – KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ : KAON MEDIA) has announced that it will demonstrate during IBC2014 its RDK-based DOCSIS3.0 Cable Gateway Set-top Box with integrated SeaChange Nucleus video gateway software.
News categories: KAON, SeaChange, Hwa-Seop Lim, Shiva Patibanda, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, IBC, RDK, Worldwide
RDK Management announces availability of DVB components
Jun 11, 2014 – RDK Management has announced that the Reference Design Kit (RDK) now provides key components for the Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) standard that is widely used throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
News categories: RDK Management, SeaChange, Steve Heeb, Shiva Patibanda, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, RDK, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
SeaChange Brings MultiScreen Cloud-Based Video Software Innovations to TelcoTV 2012
Oct 23, 2012 – SeaChange International (Nasdaq: SEAC) will present its next generation multi-screen software for optimizing and monetizing video services on TVs, tablets, smartphones, PCs and other devices at the TelcoTV 2012 conference.
News categories: SeaChange, Advertising, Middleware, TV Everywhere
SeaChange to Demonstrate Nucleus Soft Box at CableLabs Summer Conference
Aug 6, 2012 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) is demonstrating its Nucleus soft box gateway at CableLabs® Summer Conference 2012. The Nucleus soft box is software that enables cable operators' transition from QAM to IP video.
News categories: SeaChange, Cable TV, Middleware, RDK, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Humax Selects SeaChange Software for Hybrid Cable Set-Top Box with Home Gateway
Jan 10, 2012 – Humax (KOSDAQ:028080) will debut its tru2way set-top box at CES 2012. The version to be shown is targeted at the North American cable market leveraging SeaChange's (Nasdaq:SEAC) Nucleus Hybrid Gateway software and Nitro applications suite.
News categories: SeaChange, Humax, Cable TV, CES2022, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, North America, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
SeaChange OCAP™ RI-Based Software Selected for Panasonic tru2way® Set-Top Box
Jun 13, 2011 – Panasonic has selected SeaChange's (NASDAQ: SEAC) VividLogic tru2way® software stack for its tru2way set-top box for the North American cable market. The Companies will demonstrate the OCAP™ Reference Implementation solution at The Cable Show.
News categories: SeaChange, Panasonic, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box, USA
SeaChange's VividLogic Tru2Way® Software to be Integrated in Technicolor Set-Top Boxes
Jan 5, 2011 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced an agreement with Technicolor (Paris: TCH; NYSE: TCH) that will bring its VividLogic tru2way® software stack to Technicolor's range of Intel-based (NASDAQ: INTC) digital set-top boxes in 2011.
News categories: SeaChange International, Technicolor, Cable TV, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Baltimore
- Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
- JW Player raises $100m in Series E funding
- Xandr adopts OpenAP's OpenID audience identifier
- ATEME provides video packaging and storage for AIS in Thailand
- KKStream launches Streaming-as-a-Service solutions
- Astro set-top boxes to include Netflix
- MediaKind powers UEFA Euro 2020 live coverage at MEO
- NAB shows home learning via ATSC 3.0 for students without internet
- U.S. consumers feeling pain of streaming service fragmentation
- Telefonica backs up Movistar+ infrastructure in the cloud with Harmonic
- Irdeto and INVIDI offer integrated addressable TV solution
- UEI providing Android TV remotes to Claro Colombia
- Tubi supports Unified ID 2.0 initiative
- Portugal adds 29,000 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2021
- 'Go Addressable' TV advertising initiative launched in the U.S.
- Brightcove and ByteArk partner on OTT technology in Thailand
- ATEME powers converged headend at TCCL in India
- NexPlayer joins AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative
- VuClip integrates Bitmovin video encoder on Google Cloud