Digital TV News: Shiva Patibanda
Ericsson and Google partner to deliver Pay TV
Sep 8, 2016 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) and Google are partnering to extend the reach of the Ericsson cloud-based MediaFirst TV Platform into the Android TV ecosystem, Google's operating system for the set-top-box.
News categories: Ericsson, Google, Shiva Patibanda, Android TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Ericsson announces MediaFirst TV Platform integration onto RDK
Sep 1, 2016 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has announced the integration of its cloud-based MediaFirst TV Platform with the RDK (Reference Design Kit), a pre-integrated software solution to power customer-premises equipment (CPE).
News categories: Ericsson, RDK Management, Shiva Patibanda, Steve Heeb, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, Worldwide
KAON and SeaChange demonstrate RDK-based DOCSIS3.0 cable gateway STB at IBC
Sep 11, 2014 – KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ : KAON MEDIA) has announced that it will demonstrate during IBC2014 its RDK-based DOCSIS3.0 Cable Gateway Set-top Box with integrated SeaChange Nucleus video gateway software.
News categories: KAON, SeaChange, Hwa-Seop Lim, Shiva Patibanda, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Gateway, IBCShowcase, RDK, Worldwide
RDK Management announces availability of DVB components
Jun 11, 2014 – RDK Management has announced that the Reference Design Kit (RDK) now provides key components for the Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) standard that is widely used throughout Europe and other parts of the world.
News categories: RDK Management, SeaChange, Steve Heeb, Shiva Patibanda, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, RDK, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
SeaChange Brings MultiScreen Cloud-Based Video Software Innovations to TelcoTV 2012
Oct 23, 2012 – SeaChange International (Nasdaq: SEAC) will present its next generation multi-screen software for optimizing and monetizing video services on TVs, tablets, smartphones, PCs and other devices at the TelcoTV 2012 conference.
News categories: SeaChange, Advertising, Middleware, TV Everywhere
SeaChange to Demonstrate Nucleus Soft Box at CableLabs Summer Conference
Aug 6, 2012 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) is demonstrating its Nucleus soft box gateway at CableLabs® Summer Conference 2012. The Nucleus soft box is software that enables cable operators' transition from QAM to IP video.
News categories: SeaChange, Cable TV, Middleware, RDK, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Humax Selects SeaChange Software for Hybrid Cable Set-Top Box with Home Gateway
Jan 10, 2012 – Humax (KOSDAQ:028080) will debut its tru2way set-top box at CES 2012. The version to be shown is targeted at the North American cable market leveraging SeaChange's (Nasdaq:SEAC) Nucleus Hybrid Gateway software and Nitro applications suite.
News categories: SeaChange, Humax, Cable TV, CES2021, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, North America, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
SeaChange OCAP™ RI-Based Software Selected for Panasonic tru2way® Set-Top Box
Jun 13, 2011 – Panasonic has selected SeaChange's (NASDAQ: SEAC) VividLogic tru2way® software stack for its tru2way set-top box for the North American cable market. The Companies will demonstrate the OCAP™ Reference Implementation solution at The Cable Show.
News categories: SeaChange, Panasonic, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box, USA
SeaChange's VividLogic Tru2Way® Software to be Integrated in Technicolor Set-Top Boxes
Jan 5, 2011 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced an agreement with Technicolor (Paris: TCH; NYSE: TCH) that will bring its VividLogic tru2way® software stack to Technicolor's range of Intel-based (NASDAQ: INTC) digital set-top boxes in 2011.
News categories: SeaChange International, Technicolor, Cable TV, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
- Competition driving OTT TV & video subscription growth
- Wyplay becomes Alexa Solution Provider
- Sky Media appoints TVbeat as TV data verification partner
- Amazon wins as British viewers are desperate for more sport
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product