Digital TV News: Smart Adserver
Realytics and Smart build targeted TV advertising with Bouygues Telecom
Feb 3, 2022 – Bouygues Telecom, Realytics and Smart have launched TVMOTIK. Their alliance, with the solution it offers, will support TV channels in providing targeted advertising offers via Bouygues Telecom's home gateways.
News categories: Bouygues Telecom, Realytics, Smart Adserver, Renan Abgrall, Guillaume Belmas, Arnaud Créput, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV
RMB displays personalised ads during Euro 2020 with Smart AdServer
Jul 13, 2021 – Smart has announced that Régie Média Belge (RMB) relied on its Smart AdServer solution to activate linear TV ad replacement on live streams for desktop and mobile apps during Euro 2020 ad breaks.
News categories: Smart AdServer, Régie Média Belge, Gerald Sauvageon, Valérie Janssens, Advertising, Belgium, Digital TV
Smart AdServer acquires CTV and video ad platform DynAdmic
Jun 30, 2021 – Smart AdServer has announced the acquisition of DynAdmic. DynAdmic's proprietary audio and video content recognition technology offers advertisers a unique cookie-free contextual targeting solution.
News categories: Smart AdServer, DynAdmic, Arnaud Creput, Stéphane Bonjean, Bruno Champion, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Streaming, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and Smart to launch targeted TV advertising solution
Sep 4, 2019 – At DMEXCO 2019 and IBC2019, Viaccess-Orca (VO) and Smart Adserver will introduce an end-to-end, targeted TV advertising solution. With the solution, service providers can generate revenues through data and inventory monetization.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Smart Adserver, Alain Nochimowski, Romain Job, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Worldwide
- Discovery+ launching on Sling TV and Dish TV
- FAST Channels TV provides linear channels for Digital TV Cyprus OTT platform
- Video streaming services lost further playtime per user in H1 2022
- BARB releases Establishment Survey data for the UK for Q2 2022
- Simulmedia and TiVo renew data-licensing partnership
- Paramount+ joins Roku Channel’s Premium Subscriptions lineup
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 85,000 in 2Q 2022
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 257,000 in 2Q 2022
- Over six million Android TV OS deployments for iWedia
- RTL Deutschland and Seven.One Entertainment to create addressable TV JV
- Charter residential video customers down 240,000 in 2Q 2022
- Access Advance adds further patent owners
- Disney+ app integrated on Foxtel set top boxes
- ADTH introduces ultra-compact USB ATSC 3.0 receiver
- ATSC 3.0-in-a-box from ENENSYS and Ateme powers WCRN Boston NEXTGEN TV
- Sinclair partners with Korean broadcasters to further NextGen broadcasting
- Linear TV viewing down as online long form viewing time continues to grow
- Auton and Anywave launch ATSC 3.0 broadcast internet test lab in Oregon
- OAN expands CTV reach with NetRange
- Liberty Global, Telefónica, InfraVia Capital to build fibre network in the UK