Digital TV News: SoftAtHome
SoftAtHome's middleware integrated with Huawei's v6 backend
Sep 14, 2018 – SoftAtHome and Huawei have jointly announced an end-to-end TV solution for IPTV, DVB and OTT customers. Thanks to the partnership, SoftAtHome STB software is Huawei TV certified and is the first such middleware integrated with Huawei's V6 backend.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Huawei, David Viret-Lange, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca and SoftAtHome demonstrate end-to-end Addressable TV
Sep 14, 2018 – At IBC2018, Viaccess-Orca (VO) and SoftAtHome will demonstrate a solution for addressable TV with Viznet. The combined solution enables household targeting, including Dynamic Ad Insertion on STBs for linear multicast and on-demand TV.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, SoftAtHome, Viznet, Alain Nochimowski, David Souhami, Stephane Bismuth, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SoftAtHome Smart Wi-Fi powers Swisscom WLAN-Box
Dec 12, 2017 – SoftAtHome has announced that its Smart Wi-Fi solution powers the Swiss incumbent’s new WLAN-Box. The all-new WLAN-Box is a 3-in-1 Access Point device (Repeater, Extender, Video bridge) improving Wi-Fi reception throughout the home.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Swisscom, David Viret-Lange, Marcel Burgherr, CPE, Smart Home, Switzerland
SoftAtHome powers Orange Spain's new 4K set-top
Sep 14, 2017 – SoftAtHome has announced that it is powering Orange Spain's new set-top box. The box enables customers to enjoy the best image quality in 4K for premium live content, plus also content-on-demand and a Videoclub catalogue.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orange, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain
SoftAtHome SOP8 integrated with MStar hybrid STB chipsets
Jan 2, 2017 – SoftAtHome and MStar have announced their partnership. MStar’s latest Hybrid Set-Top Box chipset solution is integrated with SoftAtHome’s SOP8 software to enable operators to benefit from the latest advanced security solutions.
News categories: SoftAtHome, MStar Semi, Arnaud Bensaid, Bill Hsiung, CES2022, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
SoftAtHome powers Swisscom Internet Box 2
Dec 15, 2016 – SoftAtHome has announced that its SOP (SoftAtHome Operating Platform) powered Swisscom’s launch last November of subscriber services based around its latest home gateway, the Internet-Box 2.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Swisscom, Frédéric Maizeret, Dirk Wierzbitzki, CES2022, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, Switzerland
SoftAtHome provides software for Mobistar unbundled cable
Apr 25, 2016 – SoftAtHome has announced the delivery of its latest software release, enabling the launch of Mobistar’s new TV offering over unbundled cable in Belgium. The service makes Mobistar one of the first true Cable Virtual Network Operators in the world.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Mobistar, Michel Degland, Jean-Marc Harion, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Video Exchange
SoftAtHome software to be integrated with Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 SoC
Apr 29, 2015 – SoftAtHome and Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) have announced their collaboration for integrating SoftAtHome’s SOP7 software with Marvell’s ARMADA® 1500 Ultra SoC Android and Linux SDKs.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Marvell, Michel Degland, Philip Poulidis, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Video Exchange, Worldwide
SoftAtHome integrates Z-Wave networking with Sigma Designs
Oct 22, 2014 – Sigma Designs and SoftAtHome have announced a partnership to accelerate IoT deployment by integrating the Z-Wave radio protocol into home gateway software. The two companies will jointly demonstrate the platform at Broadband World Forum 2014.
News categories: Sigma Designs, SoftAtHome, Raoul Wijgergangs, Michel Degland, BBWF, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Worldwide
- TF1 and M6 enter exclusive merger negotiations
- WarnerMedia and Discovery combine entertainment assets in standalone company
- Global pay TV revenues to drop by $30 billion
- Disney+ ends 1Q 2021 with 103.6 million subscribers
- Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings for Samsung TV Plus inventory
- Altice's a4 deploys CommScope video advertising solution
- DTG publishes 'State of the Nation' report
- TiVo to acquire MobiTV assets from Chapter 11
- Liberty Latin America deploys Velocix video streaming platform
- FTTH/B now passes more than half of homes in EU39
- Setplex to power TV Cabo São Paulo OTT service
- Irdeto joins AWS Media & Entertainment initiative
- TiVo ad inventory available through Xandr
- Proximus integrates Prime Video app into latest Android TV box
- HbbTV releases updated Test Suite and Test Descriptions
- Switch Media to provide OTT service for Solomon Telekom
- Amino bids for MobiTV
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow to 1.5 billion by 2026
- Amagi ad solutions increase revenue at Cinedigm
- Blockgraph and The Trade Desk partner on Unified ID 2.0 audience targeting