Digital TV News: Stéphanie BIZOUERNE
NEOTION unveils DVB+OTT HDMI security dongle for pay TV
Sep 9, 2014 – NEOTION has unveiled an HDMI form factor security dongle designed for pay TV operators wishing to protect converged content from both traditional linear and Over-The-Top (OTT) TV sources.
News categories: NEOTION, Stéphanie BIZOUERNE, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
NEOTION enlarges CAM portfolio with Verimatrix security
Aug 19, 2014 – NEOTION has announced that it will introduce a new CAM portfolio with Verimatrix at IBC. NEOTION's CAMs have been certified as compatible with the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB cardless pay-TV.
News categories: NEOTION, Verimatrix, Stéphanie Bizouerne, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box, Worldwide
GOtv Kenya launches GOcard CAM with NEOTION
Apr 16, 2014 – GOtv, the leading DTT pay television service in Kenya, in partnership with Neotion has announced the launch of its GOCard conditional access module (CAM).
News categories: GOtv, Neotion, Felix Kyengo, Stéphanie Bizouerne, CAM, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Kenya, Terrestrial
NEOTION produces VOD-capable CAM for Ziggo
Jul 12, 2013 – NEOTION and Quantis Electronics have launched a CAM for Dutch cable operator Ziggo. The CI Plus 1.3 product, in combination with a suitable TV-set and adjustments in the Ziggo network, enables users to enjoy VOD without a set-top-box.
News categories: NEOTION, Ziggo, Quantis, Cable TV, CAM, Netherlands
ORS to use Neotion CAM and Irdeto Media Protection for DVB-T2 service in Austria
Apr 12, 2013 – Austrian Broadcasting Services (ORS) has selected Neotion as technical partner for the launch of its new nationwide terrestrial TV service, called simpliTV. The simpliTV bouquet is based on DVB-T2 standard and Irdeto Media Protection.
News categories: NEOTION, Irdeto, simpliTV, Austria, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Terrestrial
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- MovieLabs updates Enhanced Content Protection specification
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform