Digital TV News: ThinkAnalytics
Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
Aug 3, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has announced that its Think360 cloud-based personalized content discovery and viewer engagement platform is now live on Tata Sky's Binge Fire TV Stick service and Binge mobile app.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Tata Sky, Peter Docherty, Pallavi Puri, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, India, OTT, UX
ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
Jul 23, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has rebranded its suite of products as 'Think360'. Think360 helps pay TV and OTT platforms deliver real-time personalization at scale, boosting engagement and reducing churn.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
Jul 20, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics' has announced that its content recommendations are now integrated with Gracenote's Personalized Imagery for TV and movie titles, enabling the delivery of targeted image assets to support content selection.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Gracenote, Peter Docherty, Simon Adams, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics integrates with Amazon Personalize
May 25, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has integrated its content discovery and viewer engagement platform with Amazon Personalize. Amazon Personalize enables developers to build applications with the same ML technology used by Amazon.com.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, AWS, Peter Docherty, Darragh O’Flanagan, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics supports 'AWS for Media & Entertainment' initiative
Apr 29, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics is supporting the AWS for Media & Entertainment initiative. ThinkAnalytics' API integration with Amazon Personalize enables the creation of real-time personalized user experiences faster at scale.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
ThinkAnalytics delivers Personalized Images to boost viewer engagement
Mar 31, 2021 – ThinkAnalytics has unveiled Personalized Images, which recommends personalized images from multiple catalogs on the UI, content carousels and program guides based on the viewer’s interests and profile.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
Sep 15, 2020 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has announced that Proximus Pickx, an IPTV+OTT TV offering from Belgium's Proximus, has gone live on an Android TV Operator Tier STB. The service replaces Proximus’ legacy AOSP-based TV offering.
News categories: 3SS, Proximus, Kai-Christian Borchers, Jim Casteele, Advertising, Android TV, Belgium, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
Firstlight Media and ThinkAnalytics partner on OTT personalization
Sep 8, 2020 – Firstlight Media and ThinkAnalytics are partnering to enable OTT and pay-TV providers to deploy cloud-native personalization capabilities that drive long-term subscriber value.
News categories: Firstlight Media, ThinkAnalytics, Andre Christensen, Juan Martin, Gabriel Berger, Big Data, Digital TV, IBC, OTT, UX, Worldwide
New AI and cloud capabilities for ThinkAnalytics content discovery
Sep 4, 2020 – ThinkAnalytics has boosted its Cloud Content Discovery Platform with new AI and cloud-native technologies. Version 10 delivers increased user engagement, more business control and new operating efficiencies.
News categories: ThinkAnalytics, Peter Docherty, Big Data, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Tata Sky Binge delivers streaming app aggregation with ThinkAnalytics
- USSI Global to bring DOOH analytics to NEXTGEN TV broadcasters
- Altice USA reports video net losses of 48,000 for 2Q 2021
- Total Play video RGUs up 48% YoY in Q2 2021 to 1,933,880
- Gap between OTT and traditional pay TV continues to widen in the U.S.
- OTT to pull down pay TV revenues in China
- German pay TV and paid video surpasses €4 billion in 2020
- SERAPHIC upgrades TV browser with HbbTV 2.0.3 support
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing