Digital TV News: Tom Jahr
CubiTV pre-integrated with Conax Arena multiscreen hub
Sep 18, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Conax has pre-integrated TiVo’s Cubi Solutions with its Conax Arena flexible multiscreen hub. TiVo’s Cubi Solutions will be available to Conax Arena customers at launch.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Conax, Jakub Gorski, Tom Jahr, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Mobile, Worldwide
JOYNE deploys pay TV operations in the cloud with Conax, Eutelsat and SmarDTV
Sep 13, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) and SmarDTV have announced a collaboration with JOYNE. JOYNE has selected Conax ‘Contego-as-a-Service’ cloud-based content protection security hub and Conax Cardless CAM developed by SmarDTV with pre-integrated security client Conax Core Access for its content security needs.
News categories: Conax, JOYNE, SmarDTV, Eutelsat, Tom Jahr, Hans Brunas, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, Satellite
Conax announces expanded security portfolio at IBC 2017
Sep 11, 2017 – Conax has announced the launch of Conax Lynx, a TEE-based isolation technology, and Conax Prime Access, a cardless security client designed for hybrid set-top-boxes. Prime Access is pre-integrated with Lynx, enabling pay-TV and OTT services on the same set top box.
News categories: Conax, Tom Jahr, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
Nigeria's CTL first to deploy Conax Contego-as-a-Service cloud-based security
Sep 6, 2016 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced Nigerian terrestrial pay-TV operator CTL Cable as the first customer to deploy the newly launched Contego-as-a-Service cloud-based content protection platform.
News categories: Conax, Communication Trends Limited, Tom Jahr, Ofem Ekapong Ofem, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, MMDS, Nigeria
MStar SoCs to include Conax cardless security
Feb 2, 2016 – MStar Semiconductor has announced that it has entered into a collaboration with Conax to provide a security solution for cardless STBs. In MStar’s K5CN, K5SN and K1 plus family of chipsets the Conax Cardless CA client runs inside a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE).
News categories: Conax, MStar Semi, Tom Jahr, Jeff Wu, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia integrates Conax security with its STB software
Sep 12, 2015 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Teatro portfolio of Set-Top Box (STB) software solutions with the Conax Contego content protection platform. Conax Contego content protection supports any pay-TV business model and a multitude of consumer devices.
News categories: iWedia, Conax, Sunghoon Kim, Tom Jahr, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
iWedia Teatro-3.0 software integrated with Conax Contego security
Jun 9, 2015 – iWedia has announced that it has integrated its Teatro-3.0 software solution for connected zappers with the Conax' Contego content protection. iWedia will demonstrate the integrated solution at ANGA COM 2015.
News categories: iWedia, Conax, ANGA COM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ARRIS and Conax to demo DASH repackaging and multi-DRM encryption at NAB
Apr 10, 2015 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) and Conax have announced that they will be demonstrating the joint capabilities of ARRIS's DASH repackaging and Conax's multi-DRM encryption at the annual NAB Show on April 13-16 in Las Vegas.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Conax, UXP Systems, Brian Collie, Tom Jahr, Content Distribution, DRM, IPTV, NABShow, Streaming, Worldwide
SmarDTV extends agreement with Conax to include set-top boxes
Sep 10, 2014 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it will introduce a new range of innovative CI+ modules, and has extended its license and cooperation agreement with Conax to include set-top boxes.
News categories: SmarDTV, Conax, Conor Ryan, Tom Jahr, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform