Digital TV News: Unruly
Pixalate releases Q2 2023 SSP rankings for Connected TV
Aug 2, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q2 2023 SSP rankings for Connected TV, featuring the top SSPs by open programmatic advertising market share for apps on the Samsung, Roku and Fire TV app stores in June 2023.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, North America, Smart TV, Streaming
Unruly provides TCL FFALCON ad inventory access through Amobee
May 2, 2023 – Unruly has partnered with TCL FFALCON to provide advertisers using the Amobee demand-side platform with access to TCL FFALCON ad inventory on the TCL Channel in the US, Europe and APAC regions.
News categories: Tremor International, TCL FFALCON, Unruly, Kenneth Suh, Rebecca Wan, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Tremor International launches self-service cross-platform planner
Apr 26, 2023 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has launched a self-service cross-platform planner that enables broadcasters to maximize reach and frequency allocation across linear and digital inventory.
News categories: Tremor International, Kenneth Suh, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
Pixalate releases Q1 '23 CTV programmatic ad seller market share report
Apr 20, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q1 2023 SSP global market share rankings for both CTV and mobile in-app. The rankings feature the top SSPs for apps across the Roku and Amazon Fire TV app stores in March 2023.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
VIDAA brings Smart TV OS to the U.S. market with Hisense
Jan 6, 2023 – VIDAA has launched its OS in the U.S. market on Hisense Smart TVs following a large-scale deployment in Latin America, completing the global distribution of VIDAA in all major markets.
News categories: VIDAA, Guy Edri, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV OS, USA
Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
Dec 7, 2022 – Pixalate has released its Q3 2022 Seller Trust Indexes, providing programmatic advertising quality ratings. Pixalate also provides rankings for each seller's estimated market share.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Market Research, Mobile, North America, Streaming
VIDAA brings football to Google TV and Android TV
Dec 2, 2022 – VIDAA has announced that Google TV and other Android TV OS devices will carry VIDAA sports content, which includes FIFA+. Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) will act as the exclusive global CTV monetization platform.
News categories: VIDAA, Google, Tremor International, Guy Edri, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, Worldwide
Tremor International to acquire Amobee
Jul 25, 2022 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has entered into an agreement to acquire Amobee. Tremor will acquire Amobee's Omnichannel Demand Side Platform and Advanced TV Platform but will not acquire its Email Marketing Platform.
News categories: Tremor International, Amobee, Ofer Druker, Advertising, Digital TV, MandA, Worldwide
Tremor International makes strategic investment in VIDAA
Jun 21, 2022 – Tremor International (AIM/NASDAQ: TRMR) has agreed to make a $25 million investment in VIDAA. Over time, VIDAA will grant exclusivity to the Unruly SSP and Spearad ad server, and the companies have extended their agreement to share VIDAA ACR data.
News categories: Tremor International, VIDAA, Hisense, Ofer Druker, Guy Edri, Dr. Lan Lin, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024