Digital TV News: VIDAA
Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
Nov 22, 2023 – Utomik has agreed a partnership with VIDAA that will see Utomik being available as a cloud gaming solution in the VIDAA SmartTV OS app store, and Utomik becoming a premium partner in 2024.
News categories: Utomik, VIDAA, Doki Tops, Yaniv Gruenwald, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Smart TV, Worldwide
ArabyAds and VIDAA partner on smart TV advertising for the UAE and Saudi Arabia
Aug 22, 2023 – ArabyAds has announced an advertising partnership on VIDAA-powered Hisense smart TVs, giving ArabyAds exclusive access to Hisense inventory for CTV advertising within the UAE and KSA.
News categories: ArabyAds, VIDAA, Mahmoud Fathy, Yaniv Gruenwald, Advertising, Digital TV, Saudi Arabia, Smart TV, Streaming, UAE
VIDAA adds AVOD/FAST and TVOD/EST services with Vubiquity
Aug 2, 2023 – VIDAA USA has selected Vubiquity (NASDAQ:DOX) to provide AVOD, FAST and TVOD/EST content for VIDAA tv. Vubiquity will curate, program and schedule content, as well as originate FAST channels for VIDAA.
News categories: Amdocs, VIDAA, Vubiquity, Anthony Goonetilleke, Yaniv Gruenwald, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, USA
FIFA+ expands availability on CTV and FAST channel platforms
Jul 26, 2023 – FIFA has expanded the reach of FIFA+ with apps for Samsung TV, LG, VIDAA, Amazon Fire and Android TV, and FAST availability on Samsung TV Plus, LG Channels, VIDAA Channels, The Roku Channel and Rakuten TV.
News categories: FIFA, Charlotte Burr, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, Worldwide
Amagi to power FAST channels on Cineverse
Jul 17, 2023 – Amagi is to provide its portfolio of FAST channels to the Cineverse (NASDAQ: CNVS) streaming service and add Cineverse's streaming channels to the Amagi CONNECT marketplace.
News categories: Cineverse, Amagi, Erick Opeka, Tony Huidor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
Jun 6, 2023 – VIDAA and Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) have announced a partnership to bring Paramount+ to smart TVs powered by VIDAA in Canada and Latin America, including Brazil.
News categories: VIDAA, Paramount+, Nick Ruczaj, Marco Nobili, Apps, Brazil, Canada, Digital TV, Latin America, Smart TV, Streaming
Chinese brands boost global TV shipments to pre-pandemic levels
May 16, 2023 – TrendForce has found that Chinese brands have pushed global TV shipments in 1Q23 to 43.37 million units. In 2Q23 shipments are expected to recover to pre-pandemic levels at 47.26 million units.
News categories: TrendForce, China, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
VIDAA launches latest version of its Smart TV OS
Apr 14, 2023 – VIDAA has announced the launch of the latest version of its Smart TV OS platform. The new VIDAA OS is faster, more reliable, more secure, and offers more customization options than ever before.
News categories: VIDAA, Yaniv Gruenwald, Digital TV, Smart TV, TV OS, Worldwide
SeaChange powers 'VIDAA Free' ad-supported video streaming hub
Feb 7, 2023 – VIDAA USA has launched VIDAA Free, a streaming hub of free ad-supported video available on TVs powered by the VIDAA smart TV OS. VIDAA Free is based on Xstream technology from SeaChange (NASDAQ: SEAC).
News categories: SeaChange, VIDAA, Chris Klimmer, Yaniv Gruenwald, Advertising, Digital TV, Smart TV, Streaming, TV OS, USA
- NxTV brings FAST channels to Brazil with Broadpeak
- Rakuten TV VOD now available via Zattoo on 1&1 in Germany
- Tele Columbus goes live with PŸUR TV STB featuring 3SS UX
- Two more Miami TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Gracenote launches automotive infotainment metadata platform
- YMEDIA launches tokenized AI Smart TV ad network
- Barb awards metadata, interim overnight programme and commercial logs contracts
- FreeWheel and OrkaTV bring FAST channel access to advertisers
- América Móvil increases shareholding in Telekom Austria
- Tele Columbus taps Simply.TV for advanced metadata
- AOMedia offers spatial audio specification under royalty-free license
- TheViewPoint integrates with FreeWheel
- Australia to introduce 'prominence framework' for local broadcast services
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond