Digital TV News: Verimatrix
Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
Sep 14, 2021 – Accedo has launched support for multiple DRM solutions into its Accedo One cloud platform. Accedo One Marketplace already includes integration for OVPs, subscription management platforms, ad servers, and analytics platforms.
News categories: Accedo, Markus Hejdenberg, Digital TV, DRM, Worldwide
IDC selects Verimatrix VCAS to protect sports broadcasts in Latin America
Aug 31, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that International Datacasting Corp. (IDC) has selected Verimatrix VCAS video encryption to protect the airing of sporting events for its broadcasting customers in Latin America.
News categories: Verimatrix, International Datacasting Corp, Asaf Ashkenazi, Diana Cantú, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latin America
Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria
Jul 19, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Renmore Partners has chosen its conditional access. Renmore Partners has a license to offer an alternative STB solution for the Nigerian digital switchover project.
News categories: Verimatrix, Renmore Partners, Asaf Ashkenazi, Zahid Mirza, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Nigeria, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
BH Telecom and Beenius to develop IPTV and OTT services
Jul 7, 2021 – BH Telecom has signed an agreement to develop IPTV and OTT services based on the Beenius' TV Interactive Platform. The platform, based on Android, supports features such as targeted TV advertising, fingerprinting, and more.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Filip Remškar, Advertising, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Verimatrix multi-DRM solution integrates NexPlayer SDK
Jun 2, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced a partnership with NexStreaming. Verimatrix has integrated the company's NexPlayer multi-screen player SDK into its Verimatrix Multi-DRM Core solution.
News categories: Verimatrix, NexStreaming, Asaf Ashkenazi, Carlos Lucas, Content Protection, Digital TV, Media Player, Worldwide
Proximus Luxembourg selects Verimatrix VCAS
Apr 29, 2021 – Proximus Luxembourg has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS). Verimatrix VCAS arms the company with centralized and scalable rights management for its multi-screen offerings.
News categories: Verimatrix, Proximus, Asaf Ashkenazi, Nuno Lopes, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg
Verimatrix releases multi-DRM SaaS solution
Apr 26, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced the expansion of its cloud-based SaaS offering, with the release of Verimatrix Multi-DRM Core service. The release enables a scalable DRM system to be set up within minutes.
News categories: Verimatrix, Asaf Ashkenazi, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
Feb 24, 2021 – Beenius has announced that MultTV, a consortium of 13 Brazilian ISPs, has upgraded its existing IPTV system with the Beenius OTT solution. Currently, MultTV is offering services and products to 40+ operators.
News categories: Beenius, MultTV, Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Martin Zorz, Luiz Adolfo Gewers, Asaf Ashkenazi, Brazil, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Okko Sport integrates Verimatrix watermarking against piracy
Feb 10, 2021 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Okko Sport has selected Verimatrix to assist in preventing unauthorized sports broadcasts. Okko Sport has integrated Verimatrix Watermarking into its broadcasts.
News categories: Verimatrix, Okko Sport, Asaf Ashkenazi, Oleg Manzha, Digital TV, Russia, Streaming, Watermarking
- Comcast launches Smart TVs based on its XClass TV platform
- ViacomCBS and Altice USA renew distribution agreement
- OTT now at 82% consumer saturation in the U.S.
- MultTV and MwareTV launch multi-tenant TV as a Service in Brazil
- discovery+ now available on LG Smart TVs in the U.S.
- HBO Max to be available at Telia from October 26
- Tata Sky expands quality and availability monitoring with DataMiner
- Slow recovery in European pay TV revenues expected
- Share of smart TVs and UHD TVs in Germany continues to grow
- Vewd enables Smart TV for pay TV operators with Vestel
- LG brings more content to third-party TVs powered by webOS
- 70% of audiences reached via streaming are not reachable via linear
- t4h. Android TV remote control for SKY Brasil
- ATEME joins Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program
- discovery+ to launch in Canada on October 19
- LiveRamp launches enhanced TV platform
- Comscore enables deduplicated ad campaigns on YouTube and YouTube TV
- Four Hartford TV stations launch NEXTGEN TV
- Vestel rolls out Red Bull TV app to Smart TVs across Europe
- Viaccess-Orca powers Vialis hybrid DTT/OTT service