Digital TV News: Verimatrix
Verimatrix and Scalstrm partner on live streaming protection
Sep 14, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has teamed up with Scalstrm to offer live video content protection through the integration of Verimatrix' Streamkeeper Multi-DRM with Scalstrm’s Origin and CDN services.
News categories: Verimatrix, Scalstrm, Sofia Regojo, Erik Svennemar, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, Streaming, Worldwide
United Cloud selects Verimatrix for mobile app protection
Sep 13, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that United Cloud will deploy Verimatrix Extended Threat Defense (XTD) technologies to strengthen protections for its EON TV-branded TV 2.0 platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, United Cloud, Asaf Ashkenazi, Sergej Berisaj, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
Agama and Verimatrix to highlight extended partnership at IBC
Sep 7, 2023 – Verimatrix (Euronext Paris: VMX) has announced that Agama now offers its video operations support solutions integrated with Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM.
News categories: Verimatrix, Agama, Sofia Regojo, Johan Görsjö, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
Verimatrix, Beacon and Amlogic extend STB security to BYOD
Sep 6, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced customizable anti-piracy defensive countermeasures and threat intelligence built inside Android TV STBs from Beacon, integrated with Amlogic.
News categories: Verimatrix, Beacon, Amlogic, Sofia Regojo, Richard Kim, James Xie, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC2023, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Verimatrix and Telus to show Optik TV piracy protections at IBC
Sep 5, 2023 – At IBC, Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) will showcase how Verimatrix Streamkeeper was integrated with the next generation of TELUS’ Optik TV platform to create an advanced video delivery platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, TELUS, Geartech Technologie, Sofia Regojo, Maria Malinkowitsch, Tom Linder, Canada, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2023, IPTV
Verimatrix to show video protection and anti-piracy solutions at 2023 NAB Show
Apr 4, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) will showcase its Streamkeeper bundle of digital rights management (Multi-DRM), Counterspy, Watermarking and other content cybersecurity solutions at this year's NAB Show.
News categories: Verimatrix, Sofia Regojo, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, NABShow, Watermarking, Worldwide
Swisscom migrates to Verimatrix VCAS in the Cloud
Jan 4, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Swisscom has adopted the full SaaS version of its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS), migrating from on-premises security to cloud-based anti-piracy.
News categories: Verimatrix, Swisscom, Andrew Bear, Marco Lötscher, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Switzerland
Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
Dec 8, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced the availability of cloud-based content protection monitoring, providing access to subscriber experiences and trends, through its Video Content Authority System (VCAS).
News categories: Verimatrix, Andrew Bear, Big Data, Content Protection, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
NexPlayer integrates with Verimatrix Streamkeeper and Watermarking
Sep 9, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that NexPlayer has integrated its NexPlayer multi-screen player SDK with the Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM platform as well as its accompanying Verimatrix Watermarking tools.
News categories: Verimatrix, NexPlayer, Sebastian Braun, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Watermarking, Worldwide
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data