Digital TV News: Verimatrix
Swisscom migrates to Verimatrix VCAS in the Cloud
Jan 4, 2023 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Swisscom has adopted the full SaaS version of its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS), migrating from on-premises security to cloud-based anti-piracy.
News categories: Verimatrix, Swisscom, Andrew Bear, Marco Lötscher, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Switzerland
Verimatrix launches VCAS monitoring in the Cloud
Dec 8, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced the availability of cloud-based content protection monitoring, providing access to subscriber experiences and trends, through its Video Content Authority System (VCAS).
News categories: Verimatrix, Andrew Bear, Big Data, Content Protection, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
NexPlayer integrates with Verimatrix Streamkeeper and Watermarking
Sep 9, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that NexPlayer has integrated its NexPlayer multi-screen player SDK with the Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM platform as well as its accompanying Verimatrix Watermarking tools.
News categories: Verimatrix, NexPlayer, Sebastian Braun, Carlos Lucas, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Watermarking, Worldwide
Fastway to deploy Verimatrix content security on Android set-top boxes
Sep 8, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that Fastway has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS) to protect its DVB Hybrid network used by its newly launched Google Android set-top boxes.
News categories: Verimatrix, Jujhar Group, Fastway, Asaf Ashkenazi, S Gurdeep Singh, Android TV, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, India, Set Top Box
Beenius brings Android TV to BH Telecom's MojaTV
Aug 31, 2022 – Beenius has announces the extension of its contract with BH Telecom. BH Telecom has chosen to enhance its portfolio of products and services by offering Android TV on its MojaTV IPTV service.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Edgeware, Verimatrix, Filip Remškar, Adnan Huremović, Johan Bolin, Asaf Ashkenazi, Android TV, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Telestream integrates with Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM
Aug 29, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) and Telestream have announced that Surveyor ABR Active, Telestream iQ's ABR streaming QoE and QoS monitoring technology, is integrated within Verimatrix StreamkeeperSM Multi-DRM.
News categories: Verimatrix, Telestream, Sebastian Braun, Joel Daly, Digital TV, DRM, QoE, Streaming, Worldwide
THEOplayer integrated with Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM
Aug 25, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris: VMX) has announced that THEO Technologies has completed the integration of its THEOplayer with Verimatrix Streamkeeper Multi-DRM, simplifying and speeding up delivery of secure video on any device.
News categories: Verimatrix, THEO Technologies, Sebastian Braun, Michel Roofthooft, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
Verimatrix and Harmonic combine cybersecurity with video processing and delivery
Jul 21, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that Harmonic has integrated Verimatrix Streamkeeper with its VOS 360 cloud platform, enabling video service providers to securely stream from a scalable and globally redundant platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Harmonic, Asaf Ashkenazi, Shahar Bar, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
Jun 29, 2022 – Verimatrix (Paris:VMX) has announced that izzi is to build on its existing use of Verimatrix solutions with additional Verimatrix technologies to protect its iOS, Android and web streaming and Android set-top box services.
News categories: Verimatrix, izzi, Asaf Ashkenazi, Carlos Eduardo Romero, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023