Digital TV News: WIZTIVI
Synamedia expands Synamedia Go cloud video suite
Apr 25, 2022 – Synamedia has announced the launch of its complete Synamedia Go cloud video suite. Synamedia Go offers video service providers everything they need to launch a streaming service as well as the ability to customize it to increase value.
News categories: Synamedia, Nick Thexton, Tom Morrod, Advertising, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Wiztivi develops HbbTV app for Fransat
Mar 10, 2022 – From design to maintenance, with front-end, backend and back office, Wiztivi has developed for Fransat an end-to-end solution for its new HbbTV app. Thanks to the Wiztivi Framework, the app is compliant with most TV set models from 2016 to 2022.
News categories: Wiztivi, Fransat, Thibault Demartial, Jean-Luc Deroudilhe, Apps, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Smart TV
Details of HbbTV Symposium and Awards 2021 announced
Sep 29, 2021 – The HbbTV Association has announced that the HbbTV Symposium and Awards 2021 will take place as an in-person event on November 24-25 at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris in France.
News categories: HbbTV Association, Salto, Vincent Grivet, Thomas Follin, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Worldwide
Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
Sep 23, 2021 – Wiztivi has announced that it created the user interface for Sagemcom's Video Soundbox, which brings together video, audio and voice control. Video Soundbox is the world's first Dolby Atmos certified set-top box.
News categories: Wiztivi, Sagemcom, Ari Bensimon, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Wiztivi makes voice control accessible for operators
Jan 28, 2021 – Wiztivi has announced a solution allowing operators, media and OTT players to integrate voice control into their UI. With Sagemcom, Wiztivi has enabled Vodafone and SFR to create a TV experience using smart speakers.
News categories: Wiztivi, Digital TV, Europe, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UX
TV5MONDE selects Wiztivi to further its linear TV reach
Dec 17, 2020 – Wiztivi has announced that it has worked with TV5MONDE on the development, maintenance and supervision of a multilingual OTT app allowing TV5MONDE's audience to access a linear channel in HD with subtitles.
News categories: Wiztivi, TV5MONDE, Thibault Demartial, Diane Couderc, Apps, Digital TV, France, Streaming, UX
Wiztivi UI selected by Benshi for Samsung and Android TV apps
Dec 15, 2020 – Benshi, a French SVOD platform for children aged 3 to 11, and Wiztivi are teaming up to deploy Benshi's service on Samsung Smart TVs and Android TVs, using Wiztivi’s cross-platform User Interface product.
News categories: Wiztivi, Benshi, Ari Bensimon, Adrien Desanges, Apps, Digital TV, France, Smart TV, UX
Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
Oct 27, 2020 – After Linux and Android TV, TimelessUI Universe, Wiztivi's user interface product, is now compatible with RDK. Wiztivi has also joined the RDK community as Preferred Member.
News categories: Wiztivi, Ari Bensimon, Digital TV, RDK, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
Sep 14, 2019 – At IBC2019, WIZTIVI continues its partnership with SERAPHIC. The cooperation leverages WIZTIVI's expertise in multiscreen UI design and development and SERAPHIC’s experience in OpApp solution deployment.
News categories: SERAPHIC, WIZTIVI, Xinwen Xue, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2022, Smart TV, UX
- Paramount+ arrives in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Nordic streaming customers open to subscriptions with ads
- Frndly TV exceeds 700,000 subscribers
- Pixalate releases November 2022 CTV app spoofing report
- Pixalate releases Q3 2022 SSP market share rankings
- SMPTE publishes guide to ontologies and semantics for media in the cloud
- SeaChange to power streaming for FOX Sports Mexico
- Limited growth for APAC ex-China pay-TV revenues to 2027
- Shahid streaming platform now available on KONKA Smart TVs
- JPIX partners with Cisco and Qwilt for streaming delivery in Japan
- ZTE helps América Móvil migrate from AOSP to Android TV
- Veira Group starts production of webOS Hub 2.0 Smart TVs
- NextGen TV launched in Champaign and Springfield-Decatur
- Innovid integrates Kinetiq ad-occurrence data
- TF1 implements Irdeto Control to protect World Cup streams
- Premium online video rebounds in Southeast Asia
- Magyar Telekom selects ThinkAnalytics for content discovery and targeted promotions
- NextGen TV launches on seven local TV stations in Birmingham, AL
- Helwa TV channel launches on Arabsat's BADR-6
- Discovery+ launches on DIRECTV and DIRECTV STREAM