Digital TV News: Zenterio
Oregan upcycles Megacable STBs with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video services
Jun 14, 2022 – Oregan Networks has announced that the latest release of Zenterio OS at Megacable enables significant UX performance gains, as well as enabling access to premium content apps such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video on the STB installed base.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Megacable, Mark Perry, Gerardo Seifert, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Set Top Box, UX
Oregan Networks acquires Zenterio assets
Oct 8, 2019 – Oregan Networks has announced the acquisition of the Zenterio AB assets, and assimilation of its engineering and delivery teams located in Sweden and Mexico. The purchase boosts Oregan’s ability to scale its multiscreen platform innovation and project delivery capabilities.
News categories: Oregan Networks, Mark Perry, Digital TV, MandA, Mexico, Middleware, Set Top Box, Sweden
AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
Jun 19, 2019 – AdScribe has announced that it has brought targeted advertising to Italian television viewers on compatible HbbTV devices. In partnering with AdScribe, Publitalia '80 is now capable of displaying more creative output to engage brands' customers.
News categories: AdScribe, Publitalia '80, Donal O'Connor, Paola Colombo, Advertising, Digital TV, HbbTV, Italy, UX
Zenterio launches next-generation TV platform at IBC 2018
Sep 14, 2018 – At IBC2018, Zenterio will launch Zenterio TV, an entertainment client platform powered by Zenterio Cloud. Zenterio TV helps operators boost viewer satisfaction by distributing relevant content, increase profitability, secure their role in the pay-TV future, and begin supporting home automation offerings.
News categories: Zenterio, Jörgen Nilsson, Digital TV, IBC2022, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
Deutsche Telekom 4K IPTV/satellite hybrid STB powered by Zenterio
Sep 5, 2018 – Zenterio has announced that Deutsche Telekom has launched EntertainTV Sat, a high-end 4K IPTV, OTT, and satellite set-top box powered by Zenterio OS. With the box, DT has enabled new client- and cloud-based features and services.
News categories: Zenterio, Deutsche Telekom, Jörgen Nilsson, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2022, IPTV, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, Streaming
COSMOTE TV delivers Smart Remote experience on Zenterio OS-based STBs
Aug 30, 2018 – Zenterio has announced that OTE Group has deployed, in COSMOTE TV its pay-TV service, an advanced set-top box (STB) called EUROBOX (KAON NS2000) using Zenterio OS. Zenterio OS allows COSMOTE TV to support internet-delivered, on-demand content in addition to live content.
News categories: Zenterio, OTE Group, Jörgen Nilsson, Apps, Digital TV, Greece, IBC2022, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box
Artificial Solutions partners with Zenterio for Conversational AI via TV
Apr 10, 2018 – Artificial Solutions has announced a partnership with Zenterio. The alliance will enable Zenterio to offer its customers a conversational AI element in its interactive TV platform.
News categories: Artificial Solutions, Zenterio, Andy Peart, Marco Frattolin, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart Home, UX, Worldwide
Zenterio OS powers new series of STBs at Telekom Romania
Feb 20, 2018 – Zenterio has announced that Telekom Romania is using Zenterio OS to power a new series of STBs for its TV Interactiv IPTV service. Thanks to Zenterio OS, Telekom Romania end users can now enjoy a seamless user experience and rich feature set on the new STBs.
News categories: Zenterio, Telekom Romania, Jörgen Nilsson, Roxana Baias, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Romania, Set Top Box
Deutsche Telekom launches 4K STB in Germany with Zenterio
Nov 7, 2017 – Zenterio has announced that TDG Germany, owned by Deutsche Telekom Group, has deployed a second set-top box (STB) powered by Zenterio OS as part of the Deutsche Telekom Group's strategy to harmonize STB client software across all of its operations in Germany, Hungary, Greece, Romania, and Croatia.
News categories: Zenterio, Deutsche Telekom, Jörgen Nilsson, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Vewd acquired by Xperi
- FIFA+ to launch on Hisense VIDAA TVs ahead of World Cup
- inext provides Android STB for Kyivstar in Ukraine
- iQIYI implements Unified ID 2.0 identity framework
- 58% of TV subscribers in Portugal are on fibre
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience