Digital TV News: Telkomsel
Telkomsel and iflix launch carrier billing as partnership first step
Nov 15, 2018 – iflix in partnership with PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), has announced the first step of a multi-phase strategic partnership with integrated carrier billing to make iflixVIP available to Telkomsel subscribers throughout Indonesia.
News categories: iflix, Telkomsel, Jason Monteiro, Crispin Tristra, Digital TV, Indonesia, OTT
Viu OTT TV launches in Indonesia
May 30, 2016 – Vuclip has launched Viu in Indonesia via partnerships with IndiHome Fiber, Telkomsel and Samsung. Viu is an over-the-top (OTT) video-on-demand (VOD) service that has already achieved success in Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore.
News categories: Vuclip, Telkomsel, Samsung, Nickhil Jakatdar, Ririn Widaryani, Denny Galant, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
Singtel TV subscribers up 1% in 2015
Feb 12, 2016 – Singtel has announced results for its third quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2015. Singtel TV finished the year with 424,000 subscribers, up from 420,000 at the end of 2014.
News categories: Singtel, IPTV, Results, Singapore, Subscribers
ZTE wins Telkom Indonesia IPTV network construction contract
Apr 9, 2013 – ZTE (0763.HK / 000063.SZ) has announced that it has signed a four-year IPTV network construction contract with Telkom Indonesia. ZTE will construct, operate, and maintain a low-bit-rate IPTV network for Telkom from 2013 to 2016.
News categories: ZTE, Telkom Indonesia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, IPTV, Set Top Box
TelkomVision Expands Pay TV Services with Irdeto
May 10, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN), together with Indonesian Direct-to-Home operator TelkomVision, has announced a deal involving TelkomVision's use of Irdeto's conditional access. Irdeto will provide TelkomVision with 500,000 smart cards this year.
News categories: Irdeto, TelkomVision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
SingTel mio TV IPTV adds 25k subscribers in 3Q09
Nov 11, 2009 – SingTel (Singapore: SGX; Australia: ASX) has announced results for its second quarter ending 30 September 2009. During the quarter, mio TV, SingTel's pay TV service, attracted 25,000 new customers to reach 126,000 as at 30 September 2009.
News categories: SingTel, IPTV, Results, Singapore, Subscribers
PT Telkom Group Selects Irdeto for DVB-H Mobile TV in Indonesia
Apr 30, 2009 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that it has been chosen to supply the Conditional Access (CA) and DRM solutions based on the DVB-H Mobile TV architecture for PT Telkom Group's mobile subsidiary, Telkomsel.
News categories: Irdeto, PT Telkom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Mobile
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- Dailymotion and Huawei Video announce global video partnership
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020