Digital TV News: Mauro Bonomi
MX1 and Minerva Networks offer turnkey OTT video infrastructure
Apr 9, 2019 – MX1 has partnered with Minerva Networks to offer turnkey, subscription-based and ad-funded OTT video services. The integration of Minerva's platform with MX1's content management and delivery infrastructure enables the launch of scalable OTT video services quickly and cost effectively.
News categories: MX1, Minerva Networks, Daniel Kiessling, Mauro Bonomi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
enTouch selects Minerva YourTV Now to deliver advanced Pay TV services
Nov 7, 2018 – Minerva Networks has announced that its cloud television service is being adopted by enTouch out of Houston, Texas. enTouch will migrate from their legacy cable TV offering to a next-generation solution to deliver advanced video services to their broadband subscribers.
News categories: Minerva Networks, enTouch, Mauro Bonomi, Sam Luxton, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Verimatrix selected as Multi-DRM provider for Minerva's Your TV Now
Nov 6, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that its MultiRights OTT solution has been deployed to secure the Your TV Now service from Minerva Networks. Hosted via the Verimatrix Secure Cloud, MultiRights OTT harmonizes multiple DRMs via a common platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Minerva Networks, Steve Oetegenn, Mauro Bonomi, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Worldwide
Minerva launches turnkey cloud video service for cable and telco operators
Jul 19, 2018 – Minerva Networks has unveiled a cloud video offering for pay TV operators. Built around the Company’s Minerva 10 platform, the service is a turnkey solution for the delivery of pay TV to both STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Com Net Inc, Mauro Bonomi, Randy Plaisier, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, North America
Cablevisión Argentina launches video services with Minerva
Nov 9, 2016 – Minerva Networks has announced that Cablevisión Argentina (CVA) has deployed its Minerva 10 platform to power Cablevisión Flow, CVA’s new full suite of advanced television services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cablevisión Argentina, Mauro Bonomi, Laura Lozes, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box
Pace achieves Minerva certification for IPTV STBs
Oct 22, 2014 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that its IPTV set-top boxes (STB), including its Whole Home DVR system, have been certified by Minerva as meeting the requirements of the Minerva IPTV middleware platform.
News categories: Pace plc, Minerva, Tim O'Loughlin, Mauro Bonomi, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Horry Telephone to deploy Minerva service management platform
Oct 23, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Horry Telephone Cooperative (HTC) has selected Minerva’s iTVFusion platform to power its next generation in-home video service. HTC will be able to offer its subscribers new features including whole home DVR, interactive EPG, and multiscreen services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Horry Telephone, Brent Groome, Mauro Bonomi, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Beaver Valley Cable selects Minerva's iTVFusion platform
Jul 29, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Beaver Valley Cable has selected Minerva's iTVFusion service management platform to power its next generation pay TV service. In conjunction with Entone's line of hybrid CATV devices, Beaver Valley will offer whole home DVR, interactive EPG, and OTT services.
News categories: Minerva, Entone, Beaver Valley Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Amino IPTV STB range certified for latest Minerva platform
Jul 9, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has announced a range of multiscreen capabilities for its Aminet IPTV product range when running on Minerva's iTVFusion 5 video service management platform. The Company's A140 and A540 HD devices are now fully certified with Minerva's 5.4 client.
News categories: Amino, Minerva, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Interra Systems adds support for Dolby Vision to its QC platform
- Global SVoD revenues to grow 25% in 2019 to $36bn
- Rohde & Schwarz wins DVB-T2 transmitter contract in Egypt
- Allegro DVT introduces real-time AV1 encoder IP for 4K/UHD video
- Double digit growth for flat panel displays in 2018
- FreeWheel and A+E Networks pilot unified ad decisioning engine
- GatesAir and Foccus Digital upgrade ISDB-Tb transmitters for TV Record in Brazil
- Global 5G smartphone shipments to reach 5 million units in 2019
- Atlantic Broadband brings new TiVo experience to Low Country area of South Carolina
- Deltatre releases report on sports streaming
- Shemaroo enters the US market with ShemarooMe VOD launch
- Philo unveils connected TV ad platform
- Swisscom switches on Switzerland’s first 5G network
- US SVOD subscriptions to reach 270 million
- Premium video solidifies its position in the European marketplace
- Amazon bulk certifies Espial Elevate operators for Alexa voice control
- ACCESS acquires NetRange
- AT&T sells Hulu minority stake back to Hulu
- Witbe implements Nielsen Watermark Detection
- TekSavvy TV launching in Toronto