Digital TV News: Mauro Bonomi
Minerva acquires Live TV social platform, TOK.tv
Sep 3, 2019 – Minerva Networks has announced the acquisition of TOK.tv. TOK.tv, whose mission is to allow people to 'never watch sports alone', enables millions of soccer fans to enjoy their favorite games while interacting with friends.
News categories: Minerva Networks, TOK.tv, Mauro Bonomi, Fabrizio Capobianco, Digital TV, MnA, Social TV, Worldwide
MX1 and Minerva Networks offer turnkey OTT video infrastructure
Apr 9, 2019 – MX1 has partnered with Minerva Networks to offer turnkey, subscription-based and ad-funded OTT video services. The integration of Minerva's platform with MX1's content management and delivery infrastructure enables the launch of scalable OTT video services quickly and cost effectively.
News categories: MX1, Minerva Networks, Daniel Kiessling, Mauro Bonomi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
enTouch selects Minerva YourTV Now to deliver advanced Pay TV services
Nov 7, 2018 – Minerva Networks has announced that its cloud television service is being adopted by enTouch out of Houston, Texas. enTouch will migrate from their legacy cable TV offering to a next-generation solution to deliver advanced video services to their broadband subscribers.
News categories: Minerva Networks, enTouch, Mauro Bonomi, Sam Luxton, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, USA
Verimatrix selected as Multi-DRM provider for Minerva's Your TV Now
Nov 6, 2018 – Verimatrix has announced that its MultiRights OTT solution has been deployed to secure the Your TV Now service from Minerva Networks. Hosted via the Verimatrix Secure Cloud, MultiRights OTT harmonizes multiple DRMs via a common platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Minerva Networks, Steve Oetegenn, Mauro Bonomi, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Worldwide
Minerva launches turnkey cloud video service for cable and telco operators
Jul 19, 2018 – Minerva Networks has unveiled a cloud video offering for pay TV operators. Built around the Company’s Minerva 10 platform, the service is a turnkey solution for the delivery of pay TV to both STBs and streaming media devices.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Com Net Inc, Mauro Bonomi, Randy Plaisier, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, North America
Cablevisión Argentina launches video services with Minerva
Nov 9, 2016 – Minerva Networks has announced that Cablevisión Argentina (CVA) has deployed its Minerva 10 platform to power Cablevisión Flow, CVA’s new full suite of advanced television services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Cablevisión Argentina, Mauro Bonomi, Laura Lozes, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box
Pace achieves Minerva certification for IPTV STBs
Oct 22, 2014 – Pace (LSE: PIC) has announced that its IPTV set-top boxes (STB), including its Whole Home DVR system, have been certified by Minerva as meeting the requirements of the Minerva IPTV middleware platform.
News categories: Pace plc, Minerva, Tim O'Loughlin, Mauro Bonomi, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Horry Telephone to deploy Minerva service management platform
Oct 23, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Horry Telephone Cooperative (HTC) has selected Minerva’s iTVFusion platform to power its next generation in-home video service. HTC will be able to offer its subscribers new features including whole home DVR, interactive EPG, and multiscreen services.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Horry Telephone, Brent Groome, Mauro Bonomi, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Beaver Valley Cable selects Minerva's iTVFusion platform
Jul 29, 2013 – Minerva Networks has announced that Beaver Valley Cable has selected Minerva's iTVFusion service management platform to power its next generation pay TV service. In conjunction with Entone's line of hybrid CATV devices, Beaver Valley will offer whole home DVR, interactive EPG, and OTT services.
News categories: Minerva, Entone, Beaver Valley Cable, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5