Digital TV News: Saffron Digital
Akamai launches Predictive Content Delivery solutions
Feb 22, 2016 – Akamai (NASDAQ: AKAM) has announced availability of the Company's Predictive Content Delivery solutions designed to optimize content delivery and on-device caching to improve video quality and enable offline viewing.
News categories: Akamai, Saffron Digital, Verimatrix, Lior Netzer, Jason Keane, Petr Peterka, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, Mobile, MWC20, Worldwide
Saffron Digital and Verimatrix collaborate on OTT content security
Apr 10, 2015 – Saffron Digital has partnered with Verimatrix to offer revenue security and monetization tools to broadcasters and operators. The partnership enhances Saffron Digital’s OTT platform, MainStage, with Verimatrix’s revenue security solution.
News categories: Saffron Digital, Verimatrix, Malachi Bierstein, Steve Oetegenn, Content Protection, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
KDDI and Saffron Digital launch dedicated anime service
Jul 21, 2014 – Saffron Digital has said that it has been selected by KDDI to design and build Anime Pass, a new specialist multi-platform video service, which offers unlimited anime content.
News categories: Saffron Digital, KDDI, Hidenori Shima, Peter Bellamy, Content Distribution, IBCShowcase, Japan, OTT
ITV Essentials makes ITV soaps available outside UK
Nov 13, 2013 – ITV has announced that it is set to launch ITV Essentials, an international service giving ex-pats and holidaymakers the opportunity to watch their favourite ITV soaps, while abroad.
News categories: ITV plc, Saffron Digital, Neale Dennett, Jason Keane, Austria, Belgium, Digital TV, France, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, OTT, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, UK
Deutsche Telekom powers Switzerland's first subscription video-on-demand service
Nov 11, 2013 – Deutsche Telekom Business Development & Innovation (BDI), has announced that Teleboy, Switzerland’s number one live streaming service, is the first customer of VideoRise, BDI’s recently launched online video platform powered by Saffron Digital.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Saffron Digital, Teleboy, Karim Zekri, Karim El-Khazen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Switzerland
- African SVOD subscribers to more than quadruple
- Bitmovin releases 2020/2021 Video Developer Report
- ironSource Aura releases pay TV engagement solution
- TV panel shipments expected to decrease by 6.2% in 2020
- Zapi OTT pay TV service launches in Spain with Mirada
- Discovery selects Magnite to strengthen DTC advertising proposition
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts