Digital TV News: Zappware
Amplia, Zappware and XroadMedia deliver personal TV in the Caribbean
Sep 11, 2019 – Amplia has chosen XroadMedia to deliver personalized user experiences to consumers across the Caribbean. Amplia is using XroadMedia’s Ncanto solution, which is pre-integrated and delivered via the Nexx 4.0 platform from Zappware.
News categories: XroadMedia, Zappware, Amplia, Adolf Proidl, Laurent Van Tornhout, Lisa Agard, Big Data, Content Distribution, IBC2019, Trinidad and Tobago, UX
Zappware and castLabs deliver new WIND Hellas TV service
Sep 6, 2018 – castLabs has partnered with Zappware to provide an end-to-end premium video delivery solution for WIND VISION, a new TV service by WIND Hellas, the first in Greece with both Android TV and Netflix.
News categories: Zappware, castLabs, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Michael Stattmann, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Greece, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, UX
Orange Belgium expands video service with ZAPPWARE
May 31, 2018 – Orange Belgium is expanding its convergent offering with an evolution of its video features. This also broadens the scope for Zappware, Orange Belgium’s Digital TV Technology partner, who developed the multiscreen video platform.
News categories: Zappware, Orange, Patrick Vos, Cristina Zanchi, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, UX
WIND Hellas launches TV service powered by ZAPPWARE
Apr 25, 2018 – WIND Hellas has announced the launch of its multi-screen pay TV service. The solution is built and operated by Zappware as a turnkey service.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Android TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
WIND Hellas chooses ZAPPWARE cloud-based TV
Feb 20, 2017 – WIND Hellas has announced that it will cooperate with Zappware to offer high end TV services to its customers. Thanks to Zappware’s turnkey technology solution WIND Hellas will launch a new multiscreen video service by the end of the year.
News categories: Zappware, WIND Hellas, Patrick Vos, Hermann Riedl, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Greece, Mobile
Zappware and Froomle bring behavioural personalization to the video industry
Sep 7, 2016 – Zappware and Froomle have announced a co-operation in which Froomle provides behavioural personalization technology that fuels Zappware’s technology platform. The partnership enables operators to personalize their service, using state-of-the-art data science.
News categories: Zappware, Froomle, Patrick Vos, Prof. Bart Goethals, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
mimik and Zappware announce strategic partnership
Aug 31, 2016 – mimik and Zappware have announced that mimik's micro-cloud solution will be offered through Zappware's technology platform. The partnership will enable operators and STB manufacturers to deliver services around discovery, connection and communication between devices regardless of their operating system.
News categories: mimik, Zappware, Siavash Alamouti, Patrick Vos, Digital TV, IBC2019, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UX, Worldwide
Zappware and ALi announce strategic partnership
Jan 6, 2016 – Zappware and ALi have announced a strategic partnership in which Zappware solution is pre-integrated onto ALi’s platform. The partnership will enable Pay-TV providers and telecom operators to deliver feature-rich IPTV or hybrid services with highly responsive and personalized user experience.
News categories: Zappware, ALi Corp, Patrick Vos, Tony Chang, CES, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Entone and Zappware deliver integrated hybrid TV experience
Jun 8, 2015 – Entone and Zappware have announced the availability of the Zappware Platform on Entone’s family of Hybrid TV devices. The integrated solution offers service providers a Hybrid TV experience that blends broadcast TV and cloud services.
News categories: Entone, Zappware, Mark Evensen, Koen Swings, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
- Minerva to power Dhiraagu's TV services in the Maldives
- BritBox chooses Deltatre as front-end and UX design partner
- ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
- GatesAir TV transmission deal with Doordarshan expanded to Northern India
- Live video streaming to have 91 million subscribers by 2024
- Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
- Telia Carrier offers direct connectivity for MOBITV streaming TV apps
- Ocean Blue Software releases CI Plus 2.0 Host software stack
- FPT Play selects ATEME for OTT headend in Vietnam
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs to get Chromecast built-in update with Disney+ support
- Edgeware and ENENSYS form alliance
- US telecom and pay-TV service revenue to rise to $419.4bn by 2024
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019