Digital TV News: Azuki Systems
Pay TV operator software spending shrinks in developed markets
Jul 22, 2014 – Pay TV Operator spending on middleware, conditional access, DRM and other elements of pay TV software contracted 5% in North America and Western Europe during 2013, according to ABI Research.
News categories: ABI Research, Sam Rosen, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Market Research, Middleware, Satellite
CenturyLink gives Prism TV customers anywhere access to live TV
Jan 2, 2014 – CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) has announced that it has launched version 3.0 of its Prism™ TV app. This enhanced app allows customers to view TV and video on demand content wherever they are.
News categories: CenturyLink, Shirish Lal, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA
Azuki Systems selected by Bermuda CableVision to power TV Everywhere
Aug 27, 2013 – Azuki Systems has announced that Bermuda CableVision, the island's leading provider of advanced digital services, including digital cable TV and high-speed Internet, has selected the Azuki Media Platform for its TV everywhere services.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Bermuda CableVision, Bermuda, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Smartphone, Tablet, TV Everywhere
Buckeye CableSystem Selects Azuki Systems to Power TV Everywhere
Jul 23, 2012 – Azuki Systems has announced that Buckeye CableSystem, the premier cable service provider in the Toledo, Ohio area, has chosen the Azuki Media Platform™ to deliver new video-on-demand (VOD) and linear programming to multiple-screens, anytime, anywhere.
News categories: Azuki Systems, Buckeye CableSystem, Cable TV, Content Distribution, TV Everywhere, USA
Azuki Systems Partners with D-Link to Bring OTT Content to Multi-Screens
May 18, 2012 – Azuki Systems has announced that D-Link's new companion set-top-box (STB) embedded with the Azuki Media Client allows cable TV operators to offer customers access to over-the-top content in their living rooms via multi-screens and home TV sets.
News categories: D-Link, Azuki Systems, Cable TV, China, Japan, Media Player, Set Top Box, Streaming, Taiwan
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December