Digital TV News: Cloakware
Irdeto acquires gaming security company, Denuvo
Jan 23, 2018 – Irdeto has acquired Denuvo to provide anti-piracy and anti-cheat solutions for games on desktop, mobile, console and VR devices. Denuvo provides technology and services for game publishers and platforms, independent software vendors, e-publishers and video publishers across the globe.
News categories: Irdeto, Denuvo, Doug Lowther, Reinhard Blaukovitsch, Content Protection, MandA, Metaverse, Worldwide
Technavio announces top five Conditional Access vendors
Jun 8, 2017 – Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in a recent global conditional access system market report. The market is driven by growing demand for technologically advanced STBs and advanced services.
News categories: Technavio, Ujjwal Doshi, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Irdeto Cloaked CA ships 500,000 units in first six months
Jun 13, 2012 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that more than 500,000 set-top boxes embedded with Irdeto Cloaked CA were shipped globally in the first six months following its launch at IBC 2011. This figure is expected to increase significantly over the next year.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Market Research
Mega Media Indonesia Partners with Irdeto to Launch 'Parabola Orange TV' DTH
Oct 27, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that PT Mega Media Indonesia, the country's newest player in direct-to-home (DTH) broadcast services, has selected Irdeto's conditional access (CA) solution to launch 'Parabola Orange TV' pay TV services.
News categories: Irdeto, PT Mega Media, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Demand for Securing Premium Content on Any Device Drives Rapid Growth for Irdeto in U.S. Market
Apr 11, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced a successful close to fiscal year 2011, with increased market penetration in the U.S. and a solidified position as the top security partner for operators offering premium content on a vast array of consumer devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Content Protection, NABShow, USA
Stofa Selects Irdeto Cloaked Conditional Access
Mar 22, 2011 – Irdeto has announced that Stofa, a leading Danish pay-TV operator, has chosen Irdeto Cloaked Conditional Access (CA) for its Zaptor pay TV offering. The implementation will be used by Stofa to protect its broadcast and video on demand (VoD) services.
News categories: Irdeto, Stofa, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Denmark, Digital TV, Video Exchange
Irdeto Launches ActiveCloak for Media: Dynamic Security Solution to Combat Digital Entertainment Piracy
Feb 28, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has launched ActiveCloak for Media, the first and only dynamic security solution to protect and monetize high-value digital entertainment assets throughout their entire lifecycle and across a wide range of consumer devices.
News categories: Irdeto, Content Protection, Gaming, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Tablet
Irdeto Enables Access to Premium Streaming Content on the Boxee Box by D-Link
Jan 7, 2011 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that its patented Cloakware technology has been chosen by D-Link (Taipei:2332) to protect premium streaming content on the Boxee Box by D-Link, the first branded set-top box for Boxee's award-winning media platform.
News categories: Irdeto, D-Link, CES2023, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Set Top Box, Streaming, USA
Irdeto Helps Logitech Revue Box for Google TV Offer Content from Premium Providers
Nov 10, 2010 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has announced that its technology has been selected to enable access to premium online content from the Logitech Revue™ (SIX: LOGN; NASDAQ: LOGI) with Google TV™ (NASDAQ:GOOG).
News categories: Irdeto, Logitech, Google TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Streaming
- Nielsen Admosphere to implement cross-platform TV audience measurement in the Czech Republic
- ASTA-NET selects CryptoGuard to secure IPTV services in Poland
- Redge Technologies extends contract with TVN Warner Bros. Discovery
- ViX+, TelevisaUnivision’s premium SVOD tier, debuts on July 21
- Eurofins releases updated NEXTGEN TV logo certification test suite
- Xfinity Stream app launches on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Tencent Video available in NetRange Smart TV app store
- Gibtelecom launches new TV platform with Netgem
- izzi adds anti-piracy and extended threat defense technologies from Verimatrix
- MEO deploys Velocix CDN and cloud-native VRM platforms
- AminoOS deployed to Vodafone Iceland’s legacy Samsung STBs
- Bhimavaram Community Network chooses Skyworth for 4K RDK IPTV set-tops
- Synaptics selects Allegro DVT VVC compliance streams
- NextGen TV launches in Shreveport, LA
- Sunrise deploys Media Distillery to enhance TV user experience
- Vewd brings in-vehicle streaming to Renesas R-Car automotive chipsets
- Omdia expects pay TV & online video subscriptions to pass 3 billion in 2027
- SeaChange Advanced Advertising Platform selected by Armstrong and BEAM
- U.S. streaming video consumers becoming more price sensitive
- SES-22 to launch on June 29th